OK UG, let's see a list of typical conventions of horror film posters!

PS. This by no means a way of getting UG to do my media homework for me, its just a bit of fun you know?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

This is one of the things that bug me the most about the Pit.

People who can't be bothered to think occasionally and want to rely on others to do their (simple) homework for them.

And don't give me this "the teacher didn't explain it" bullcrap either.

- Pay attention more in class instead of chatting to friends
- If you don't get it, ASK THE TEACHER.

/rant
Quote by Kinks>Stones

People who can't be bothered to think occasionally and want to rely on others to do their (simple) homework for them.

/rant

Lighten up
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Lighten up

No.

I've seen countless threads on exactly the same thing, and that's only in the past 3 or 4 hours. I dread to think what it's like the rest of the time.
Quote by Kinks>Stones

/rant

Pardon my french, but your a douche.

g'day.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
No.

I've seen countless threads on exactly the same thing, and that's only in the past 3 or 4 hours. I dread to think what it's like the rest of the time.

I know you just dying to give a HUGE list of coventions dude, just give in to the temptation.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by Kinks>Stones
No.

buh fucking hu
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Do it yourself, it's really not that difficult. Think of a horror film poster, then write down what scary stuff is on it.
Quote by ANTHRAX†
Pardon my french, but your a douche.

g'day.

Opinions are great. Everyone's entitled to one.

And no, I'm not going to post any conventions, even though I'm a media student myself. Seriously, this is really basic stuff.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Opinions are great. Everyone's entitled to one.

And no, I'm not going to post any conventions, even though I'm a media student myself. Seriously, this is really basic stuff.

Well then you should a brother out dude!

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.