I am going pedal shopping today and am going to get a phaser. Does anyone recommned the Ph-3? I am leaning towards it.
it's versital, try it out, has some digitalness on some settings but it still sounds nice
I've used one before and thought it was just OK. If I were you I'd take a look at the MXR Phase 90 and the EHX Small Stone before deciding on the Boss. I prefer the sound of my Phase 90 over the Boss.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
I've used one before and thought it was just OK. If I were you I'd take a look at the MXR Phase 90 and the EHX Small Stone before deciding on the Boss. I prefer the sound of my Phase 90 over the Boss.

+1
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Ghold125
it's versital, try it out, has some digitalness on some settings but it still sounds nice

oh

my

god

its versATILE

americans just cant say it right, you can spell it right tho

meh, i like my boss, it pisses rings around pretty much anything for features tho
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Stevo, you have no right to criticise ANYONE for spelling.

Although that was an awful mistake.

I like the PH-3, I think the EH Small Stone is pretty weak in comparison despite otherwise glowing reviews of it. Go for it.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)