Right, I've had a Peavey T-25 since I first started playing guitar years and years ago.

I have never really known much about it, but I've seen a fair amount of praise of Peavey guitars, and I saw a Peavey T-15 in a second hand guitar shop going for about £150 (around $300), so I was wondering if anyone knew how much a Peavey T-25 was worth?

I have 3 guitars now, and I really want to buy a new acoustic tommorow, but if I do so I might ned up selling my Peavey.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Find the price for a new one and reduce it a little bit. Never sell it to guitar center or something, you can make much more money off of a friend or craigslist.
i'll give you a derek and the dominos LP from 1970 signed by Eric Clapton and Duane Allman for the amp.
search ebay for Peavey T-25, and look at the prices
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I checked ebay and couldn't find one on there, it seems hard to find on google as well. I found one website selling on for $280.

I don't know why I was expecting seriosu answers in the pit...
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night