Anyone have any idea what the best kind of chair for playing guitar is?

I play in front of my computer a lot too because that's where my tabs and recording stuff is...

Thanks

Edit: I'm posting this because i'm starting to get back pains
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
For a classical guitar, this office-type chair I'm in with arms is great.
I practice standing up. If anything, get a music stand.

Unless you play classical or flamenco or something, where it's ok to sit down when you're live.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hmm...

I don't know about really soft, it would probably be uncomfortable to play when sunken in...
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Well I'm sitting on a crappy piano bench and it hurts my back, but my kitchen chairs are softer so it doesn't hurt my back...
I use a crappy office chair (which a cushion) and/or my bed to sit on when I play guitar tho
Something comfortable, like a nice office chair, but without arms that are huge. Small arms are fine, but with big ones you're forced into awkward positions.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
stool!

i want one of them that they have in guitar stores, but theyre like £80, funnily enough, the gibson one was twice the price of the fender one
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Chairz are for n00bz.
But seriously, armless and big- just how i like my ladies

I mean chairs...
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I play laying on my bed.

Laptop+waterbed FTW
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I like music posture chairs. For whatever reason, I find them really comfortable. Most people hate them.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I tend to sit on my bed, but when I play plugged in, the jack sticks out and it's kind of in the way.

So something as soft as a bed, wide enough to sit on, but narrow enough for the bottom of the guitar to hang over the edge so the jack doesn't get damaged by anything.

And without armrests.
I use a stool, or a crappy (cheap) metal chair.

The chair doesn't matter so much as posture does, though.
get a mushroom chair, their awesome, i put some pillows behind me for extra support, but they don't have arms and are perfect for guitar....