Not sure why I'm posting this really, I just came across it and the about me section made me laugh so I thought I'd share. Feel free to post any funny myspace pages that you have come across.

http://www.myspace.com/ragingwhoremoansmusic
Last edited by crazykid3000 at Feb 26, 2008,
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
haha good old UG censorship...
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Replacing the stars still had no effect btw.

EDIT: I can't spell, it does work. lol.
NOTICE - BASSIST REQUIRED TO MAKE UP NUMBERS. SKILL/PERSONALITY NOT IMPORTANT. MUST HAVE LONG HAIR AND LOOSE SEXUAL MORALS.

I lol'd
i dont get it
is this you trying to advertise your ****ty band?
because
your obviously failing bad
and yes i did find the page
and still
fail
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I didn't find this funny, but maybe I'm missing something.
and if this is an attempt to plug your own band, there's already a thread for that.
failed link fails
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by COBHC6
i dont get it
is this you trying to advertise your ****ty band?
because
your obviously failing bad
and yes i did find the page
and still
fail

Well, I would have to be a complete idiot to advertise a band that has no music, maybe if you actually read what I wrote you'll see that I just thought it was funny and decided to share it....

...then again I am quite an idiot, but no, I don't even have a band
Quote by RPGoof
myspace.com/105964494
best myspace ever

are you retarded
thats not good at all
in fact
id say theres nothing on the page
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by cheeseman3001
failed link fails

No...You're failing to have the link correct fails.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by crazykid3000
Well, I would have to be a complete idiot to advertise a band that has no music, maybe if you actually read what I wrote you'll see that I just thought it was funny and decided to share it....

...then again I am quite an idiot, but no, I don't even have a band

to be completely honest
i didnt read a single word
but now that i did
i still didnt laugh
and its still a fail
Quote by COBHC6
are you retarded
thats not good at all
in fact
id say theres nothing on the page

It's blacker than the blackest black times infinity
Nathan Explosion posted a bulletin and told me to add it o_o
Quote by COBHC6
to be completely honest
but now that i did
i still didnt laugh
and its still a fail

Is that why
you must talk
just like the
way i am speaking?
Quote by COBHC6
to be completely honest
but now that i did
i still didnt laugh
and its still a fail

Well, its nice to know that your opinion before wasn't based on anything and that you tried to criticise me without even reading the page.
NOTICE - BASSIST REQUIRED TO MAKE UP NUMBERS. SKILL/PERSONALITY NOT IMPORTANT. MUST HAVE LONG HAIR AND LOOSE SEXUAL MORALS.

oh jesus christ

Nice find TS
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
Quote by helper1234

If that's the real Satan. I wanna go to hell quicker.