so im taking my grade 4 tomorrow, im not feeling very confident with it. 2 of my pieces are near enough perfect, and one is most the way ther.

i can do most of the scales and things....but do they often fail people ?
Rockschool is a set of teaching books in the UK they also do offical exams (accepted like trinity hall, or whatever).

You won't fail, there's differeng grades, pass, with merit, with distinction etc.

So, if you can do two perfect and one near enough and you can do the listening, improv, scale tests then you'll probably pass with merit. Distinction if you really try/get lucky.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by chiliman91
so im taking my grade 4 tomorrow, im not feeling very confident with it. 2 of my pieces are near enough perfect, and one is most the way ther.

i can do most of the scales and things....but do they often fail people ?

Have you got to do a song called 'Rage Against Everything'? I had to do that rock-school song to pass my grade 4.
yeh im doing rage against everything, thats my weakest song. its just the fast power chord bits and the solo im having trouble with.

oh and i do btec music aswell...it takes the pee
Basically try you're best, you can't do any more than that.
By the way, can you alternate pick? Because if you can then that should help greatly with the fast power chord riffs.