the metal settings is awesome and so are the clean channels. The "classic rock"-part is not so good though. sounds little bit too artificial.

overall, it's a fine amp
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
i use mine for melodeath and its really good. I was using it in my old band, the velvets, and we played indie so its an amp for all genres. well thats what i think anyways
I own the envoy 110 and it's pretty sweet for a little 40w amp. I can only imagine the Bandit takes the envoy to the next level.
I have the Peavey Transtube Studio Pro 112, I imagine these two are somewhat similar amps.
I love mine. =]
its great for the money, but its no tube amp, can get a great Van Halen tone out of it, but low gain sounds thin.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Its the most versatile amp I've ever played, and i've played alot of amps. This thing can everything from Santana to Metallica and Steve Vai to Eric Clapton. Highly recommended.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Its closer to the sound of tubes (all the Peavey Transtubes) than any affordable solid state amp, and in general can be turned up much louder than its competition before clipping, giving it a much higher usable power rating.
The whole peavey transtube series slaughters other SS amps around it's price.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I have an older one I got for really cheap. Its pretty good but I can barely get any distortion on it so I just use a pedal. Its loud enough though.