Hey I got a spider 2, and I'm wondering what all this jizz jazz about "signature artist presets" is. I figured that somewhere with the amp i would get a handbook or something similar to the ultimate settings thread, but i didn't. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm missing, cuz i would love to find some sweet artist settings.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
What is the return policy on where you bought that amp at would it still be possible to return that amp and trade it in for something different.
Guitars
Squire Strat
1959 Gibson HummingBird Acoustic
1999 Gibson SongBird Acoustic
Pedals
Bad Monkey
Line 6 Pocket Pod
JH-1 Wah (Jimi Hendrix Sig Wah)
Amp
All Tube Marshall JTM-30
Quote by tremeloud
Hey I got a spider 2, and I'm wondering what all this jizz jazz about "signature artist presets" is. I figured that somewhere with the amp i would get a handbook or something similar to the ultimate settings thread, but i didn't. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm missing, cuz i would love to find some sweet artist settings.

You better return that sack full of bees. And you should get your flame shield ready...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I have a Spider 3 and the signature settings pretty much all blow. You are much better off making your own settings. I would avoid the Spider series altogether and either get a POD, a Line 6 Flextone, or a Roland Cube.
yea i agree with rhettro. I only got the Spider III for its "insane" distortion. The presets start to sound the same after five minutes. I'll be getting a Flextone soon, and I recommend that you should do the same.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch