hey guys, as of right now, all signs point to me having the flu.
im going to see the doctor tomorrow, but as for right now,

what do u guys do when u have the flu to help ease the pain/extreme discomfort?

and dont say go to a doctor, doing that tomorrow

i just want to know what can ease the symptoms

also, no food please, its been almost 24 hours since ive eaten, im not hungry, and thinking about food makes me want to puke

thanks guys
Hot baths, stay under covers, and sleep as much as possible, while taking medicine. Drink Gatorade, or 7UP, and eat crackers.
Quote by alecoholic
man up...

i went to skool on monday and i was sweating and freezing all day, i could barely make it up the 5 flights of stairs without feeling like i was going to pass out.

i dont feel like passing out in a random hallway
Stay near a bathroom. Drink Sprite or 7up and eat saltines.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
Stay near a bathroom. Drink Sprite or 7up and eat saltines.

You're avatar is so random.
whats with all the sprite?

and im sticking to vitamin water, i no its got almost as much sugar as soda, but at least the majority of it is water, so i can keep hydrated
play video games, they provide the utter control of all of your attention so you get distracted from the pain, and any hunger that may occur, i once played video games for two days straight, after i stopped i was fine for an hour then BAM! i was STARVING and so VERY VERY tired.

but hey, it'll destract you from the pain, i've even had it stopper off diahrrea
Quote by nt1440
whats with all the sprite?

and im sticking to vitamin water, i no its got almost as much sugar as soda, but at least the majority of it is water, so i can keep hydrated

use propel, more water, tastes better, better for you, less calories, and cheaper
im not a big gamer, ive got halo 3, my fav video game, but i can only play them for like and hour and a half max
Quote by doomed1

but hey, it'll destract you from the pain, i've even had it stopper off diahrrea

A toilet?
in the living room?
1) Aspirin. It cures anything except allergy to aspirin.

2) Walk it off.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by doomed1
use propel, more water, tastes better, better for you, less calories, and cheaper

i hate the taste of plain water, and most flavored water, cept for good old vity water
Quote by nt1440
im not a big gamer, ive got halo 3, my fav video game, but i can only play them for like and hour and a half max

I am not a big gamer either but I have to agree with doomed1.

Video games are horribly distracting and will definitely take your mind off the discomfort.

Doctors have even started to use virtual reality as a form of pain relief for burn victims.
(Here is the article if you are interested.)

Of course virtual reality is a little extreme compared to something like an xbox but it is the same idea.
try and sleep

if you can't sleep then watch tv, chicken noodle soup, and 7up(it makes your stomach feel better). have a trashcan near you and towels. just get under some blankets, get comfy, and if you feel like your gonna hurl, you can hurl in your lap. it can provide an extra layer of warmness and you can see what you ate for lunch.

EDIT: this works better when you had alphabet soup for lunch
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora