Does chewing gum make you less hungry or more hungry because school when im hungry i don't if i should chew gum because it might make me even more hungry.
I get less hungry when I chew gum.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
It gives you stomach ulcers if chewed in excess.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Less.. I think..
yeah, less.
I think..

wait..
yeah..
no..

idk
I say yeah.

I usually chew gum in the mornings before I'm hungry at all.. or after lunch..
so I dunno'
But I think less
:P
Less. The exercise of the jaw sends a signal to your brain telling you that you don't need to eat as much
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
It makes me more hungry.
I heard that when you chew you stomach prepares for digestion and so fires up the acids(which isnt good really on an empty stomach) and so you get hungry because your brain thnks there should be food coming.
gum makes me hungier...your all crazy....it takes more energy to chew it then the amount of enerfy you get from it...therefore if you are hungry you shouldn't chew gum because you will get hungier
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
Quote by Wiland
gum makes me hungier...your all crazy....it takes more energy to chew it then the amount of enerfy you get from it...therefore if you are hungry you shouldn't chew gum because you will get hungier

If you get hungry again then chew another stick of gum
You feel less hungry at first, but it makes you hungrier in the long run

also, regularly chewing on an empty stomach leads to stomach ulcers
um its been proven that it makes you hungry, when u start chewing, a message is sent from your brain telling the digestive system to start working as it thinks you are eating food (which you aren't). so your digestive system gets to work, leaving you with an empty stomach.

also if you didnt know, over a long period of time, it can give you stomach ulcers or even cancer due to the high levels os stomach acid in the stomach for no reason (as you arent digesting anything) but this is only if you eat like 5 packs a day everyday for like 10+years.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
The high exposure to sweets, even if it is sugar free, can lead up to more sugar cravings
Same effect with diet soda
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja