so I've been trying to get better at guitar, and I've stumbled across nextlevelguitar.com and I am wondering if anyone here pays for the premium, and if so is it worth it? thought this would be a good place to ask, seeing as it's a guitar forum and all.
No.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Seeing as how there are mountains of free guitar lessons on the Internet, it's not worth it
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
ok, then any advice on places to get good theory lessons, UG is great and all, but the lessons are all haphazard and very rarely talk about how to apply theory.
no.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
No
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
No.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Yes.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
No.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
No.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Perhaps

*Leans back on chair*

/Family Guy reference
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Ofcourse dont you know that the more expensive it is the better it is. It is newtons fifth law.
Quote by tpot06
Yes.

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

On-Topic; No.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by farcry
ok, then any advice on places to get good theory lessons, UG is great and all, but the lessons are all haphazard and very rarely talk about how to apply theory.

Instead of just the lessons, spend some time reading in the "Musicians Talk forum" and ask some questions there. They are very helpful.
epic7734
Quote by epic7734
Instead of just the lessons, spend some time reading in the "Musicians Talk forum" and ask some questions there. They are very helpful.

they can be helpful, but my playing has passed the point where I can ask a question and wait a few hours for one of the more advanced people to come in. And most of the time I will just get the same info reiterated if I even try.