Quote by obliterate1000
www.myspace.com/obliterate1000 is our myspace page, check us out. We will be recording new songs soon to post, but for now listen to it and let us now what you think.

thanks,
obliterate

yeah, fitting name. you guys just obliterated what was once called music. shame on you for being terrible! you guys shouldn't even do music anymore.

however, if you choose to continue doing music, at least listen to us and learn. maybe add us up and put us on your top just give you guys some credibility.
Freedom shut up. All you do is go around dissing other bands and telling everyone to check you out.

Edit : and although I'm not a metal fan at all, I thought you were guys were pretty good. I might even consider you Ipod-able =]

Which is a huge compliment as I'm really not a metal fan
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Freedom shut up. All you do is go around dissing other bands and telling everyone to check you out.

no diss. just facts. we can help these people by teaching them.
Quote by freedomfnfries
no diss. just facts. we can help these people by teaching them.

f*ck off.
i was going to say this in the last thread but i held back as to not be too much of a prick.
but...

you guys suck. the playing is very choppy and the horn section doesn't fit in at all, could just be a bad mix.

there, the only thing anyone is going to learn from you is what NOT to sound like

sorry for going off topic
to the thread starter, I'm not much of a metal fan either but i really liked it, it all came together really well.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by cerveza
f*ck off.
i was going to say this in the last thread but i held back as to not be too much of a prick.
but...

you guys suck. the playing is very choppy and the horn section doesn't fit in at all, could just be a bad mix.

there, the only thing anyone is going to learn from you is what NOT to sound like

sorry for going off topic
to the thread starter, I'm not much of a metal fan either but i really liked it, it all came together really well.

it's ok to get jealous. we're actually flattered. don't worry, cerveza. one day you'll get better... at ANYTHING you do. what exactly do YOU do?
Quote by freedomfnfries
it's ok to get jealous. we're actually flattered. don't worry, cerveza. one day you'll get better... at ANYTHING you do. what exactly do YOU do?

if i ever find myself jealous of something that sounds like that, i'll be sure to give everything i own to someone like you who is obviously superior

and for what i do, it's in my profile.
the only two songs with vocals are with a ****ty singer we recently fired from the band.

Quote by cerveza
if i ever find myself jealous of something that sounds like that, i'll be sure to give everything i own to someone like you who is obviously superior

and for what i do, it's in my profile.
the only two songs with vocals are with a ****ty singer we recently fired from the band.

sorry to break it to you... it wasn't just the singer that was ****ty. obviously, had you guys meet us before starting, you'll be way better than this.
Quote by freedomfnfries
sorry to break it to you... it wasn't just the singer that was ****ty. obviously, had you guys meet us before starting, you'll be way better than this.

and while we're at it i'll give you some free grammar lessons...

Quote by cerveza
and while we're at it i'll give you some free grammar lessons...

no need to. it's actually perfect grammar. just uncommonly used by people nowadays.

i know. i'm a teacher.
Quote by freedomfnfries

change freedom fries to 1 inch penis, and then you may be as good as you think you are.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
BUT about Obliterate, AWESOME, tell your singer to lay off the extreme just a tad so we can hear him, but you guys seriously are sick.
Quote by Muphin

Hahaha
Quote by LikidySplitz
change freedom fries to 1 inch penis, and then you may be as good as you think you are.

i smell jealousy. you probably never tasted success!

check us out. it's obvious you didn't. you'll think the exact opposite of what think now. don't worry, it's ok when you become a fan. we love our fans.
Quote by freedomfnfries

check us out. it's obvious you didn't. you'll think the exact opposite of what think now. don't worry, it's ok when you become a fan. we love our fans.

Pedofile...
Quote by Muphin

Hahaha
Quote by LikidySplitz
Pedofile...

being a pedophile is something wrong with society. checking us out is the best experience.
Quote by freedomfnfries

yeah i bet both of them are really happy with themselves...

but really, you're a teacher (if you really are) who has nothing better to do than sit on UG?
get a life.

and the one inch penis thing was the best thing i have heard all day.

and telling everyone you encounter that they suck and you're awesome is something I would expect from a twelve-year-old.
you should be really proud of yourself

Quote by cerveza
yeah i bet both of them are really happy with themselves...

but really, you're a teacher (if you really are) who has nothing better to do than sit on UG?
get a life.

and the one inch penis thing was the best thing i have heard all day.

i'm off today to save the world of music, that's why i'm here. all these bands here so far have insulted the minds of true musicians. we're saving everyone from that.