hello,

sometimes when practicing for hours nonstop, i get to the point where i am drooling because i am thinking about nothing else other than my playing. does anyone else do this
ah hell, i drool for the fun of it

actually, no i don't.. but i still drool sometimes. it's weird aha

hug your local pug dealer!
haha yea bro
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
One time i was at guitar center playing one of their expensive guitars and i accidentally drooled on it. Good thing no one was watching!
I don't drool when I play even when I'm really into it.
Drooling is the point where you're stupified by what you're doing, but I guess you could also be so aroused by your playing that you drool... I dunno lol. :P
Quote by :-D
I never drool when I play. However, I usually end up with an erection at one point or another.

haha... something about the guitar rubbing the genitals. It tends to get in the way of playing. Your thoughts go from playing the guitar to "Oh hell, I've got an erection".
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
ha i drool when i put my head close to the guitar to hear it and then i look and their and a large glob of wonderful saliva on the guitar.... it really sucks!
Quote by syk3d
haha... something about the guitar rubbing the genitals. It tends to get in the way of playing. Your thoughts go from playing the guitar to "Oh hell, I've got an erection".

That was actually sarcastic, I usually don't have that problem. But whatever turns you on.
Quote by :-D
That was actually sarcastic, I usually don't have that problem. But whatever turns you on.

sarcasm... yes... mine was too...

*shifty eyes*
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by syk3d
sarcasm... yes... mine was too...

*shifty eyes*

Haha pwnt. But seriously guys, close your mouths when you play.

>_>