Any guitar can play any genre. That being said, some guitars are better suited for certain genres than others. Therefore the Razorback can do AC/DC, but something like a Gibby or a Fender would do it better.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It looks pretty sweet, but the Pickups are not great, especially for ac/dc. with a pickup swap you could get the tones find, also a nice amp would contribute to that. what amp do u have now?
The Dean will be fine, it will look a bit awkward to play ACDC on a razorback though.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Do you play AC/DC leads primarily or rhythm?

If leads, then any guitar will do, but the rhythms would probably be a bit better with a Gibson/Epiphone.

That being said, as long as you like the guitar and are comfortable with it you can play anything fine.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Hardrock_tm
I play both the leads and rythem. I currently have a epi SG and a valveking 212. I had considered swapping the neck pickup

Swap the bridge out of the Razorback. The neck pickup isn't really the problem!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Hardrock_tm
wut do you suggest, EMG 81, gibson 57's, etc?

Maybe gibson... Maybe Seymour Duncan or DiMarzios.

You should try out guitar with various pick ups and choose your favourite sounding one. Gibson would probably work well though.

Get a pro to do it for you btw.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I'm pretty sure all Deans are made out of wood...shouldn't have any issues fining a non-metal one...haha, jp...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'm pretty sure all Deans are made out of wood...shouldn't have any issues fining a non-metal one...haha, jp...

+1

you could just see what pickups are used in the AC/DC songs.