so i have to do a research paper in lit on examining george orwell's animal farm as a political satire. Right now all we have to do is take 30 note cards. My problem is that i'm not really sure what I should take notes on. So far I have taken notes on the character comparisons of the animals in the story to people in the russian revolution, that took up 6 cards =/. What other main ideas or areas should i hit on? Orwell's political views? Help me out pit!

also if you have any links that you think would be helpful i would greatly appreciate you sharing them
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
what the windmill symbolized, the chickens rebelling, uh.. thats all i can think of.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Read up on the Russian Revolution, specifically the October Revolution. Orwell's political views will give you a great deal of insight and the reasons WHY he wrote Animal Farm the way he did. Also, don't forget to research what happened to Russian commoners during Bolshevik rule. And don't forget to examine everything in the book.
there was something a pig in there right, wow its been a while

high 5 for the most useless post ever??
if its a research paper then youll need more than 6 cards on character comparisons...specific examples are whatcha need.
the commandments, how all are equal, but some more equal than others....i would give u my research paper, but i never saved it
idk, but i like your avatar
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Themes.

Like the constant use of songs. It unifies the animals, but at the same time takes away their independence. I already told you some other stuff, but I like posting.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have to do the same thing.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
It's not hard to understand. Animal Farm tells the story of the communist revolution in Russia
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have to read animal farm for english right now. I haven't started yet though. I'm going to read up on the russian revolution before I start.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec