Hey Guys.
I am about to get a Peavy Valveking 112 and I wanted a distortion or overdrive pedal with it. I heard analog pedals are great with tube amps so I was wondering if the Metal Muff would be fine.

Also, would a Metal Muff or a Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer be better for metal?

Quote by kurdtkobaign
IMO, the VK can handle most any kind of metal without a pedal. But thats just me.

Surprisingly , me too, but any decent OD works magic upon it.