Ok so i really enjoy watching those making the album dvds. I dont know alot , i just know

Some kind of Monster - Metallica
Roadrunner United - Road Runner.

Any other dvds??. Any band will do, theyre fun anyway.
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
im totally a fanof these too. lamb of god did one for sacrament thats pretty cool
Sig space available, give me some praise
Not quite DVD format, but YouTube has lots of studio footage from many, many bands, such as this.
Opeth - making of Damnation and Deliverance
Opeth- Making of Ghost Reveries...
I enjoyed watching both
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Check out the Classic Albums series. It's Classic Rock but it's essentially Making the Album and it's really cool.
Those Opeth ones would be ****ing awesome.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
I'm a nut for any kind of "behind the scenes" features. Be it movies, tv shows, albums, comic books etc.

I'm always disappointed when I shell out money for a DVD box set of a tv series and there's a lack of behind the scenes stuff.
Quote by Under_The_Oath
Those Opeth ones would be ****ing awesome.

you do know they are real right?!?!
If so, then sorry,
if not, then even sorrier for you
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I've got "The Making of the Dark Side of the Moon" from the "Classic Albums" DVD series. Very impressive documentary, goes quite deep into how the album was made and the writing process. Lots of new preformances by Gilmour, Wright, and Waters.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Machine Head did one for the Blackening and it was great cause it had heaps of live footage of them aswell.

Bullet for my Valentine did a really ****ty one for Scream Aim Fire, that album has nothing going for it.
Its not really a making of Thing, but i Enjoyed "Hysteria" Which was about Def Leppard. i really knew nothing aobut the band before seeing it, then i went out and Bought a Leppard CD
the back in black one is great I think they sell it at wal-mart or best buy, I saw it on TV and it was great because it has the band members talking about the death of Bon and how they hired Brian and also things that went on while recording
I've been staring at Tuby's avatar for about five minutes now. But since that's off topic: The making of Overnite Sensation/Apostrophe by Frank Zappa.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
you do know they are real right?!?!
If so, then sorry,
if not, then even sorrier for you

What the ****?
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail