I am deciding on what AMP to buy and I have looked at a couple around the 150-250 price range. Of course lower the better.

My cousin has this amp for sell http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHGMX212 and I have borrowed it and it sounds pretty good. ( I am a novice so I don't really know tones very well. )

I was hoping for you guys to consider amps very close to the 200 range. ( Tube/Solid State anything that sounds good. )

Guitar will be a Agile-2500. Stock.

No effect pedals.
I actually just ordered a Blackheart Little Giant 5w 1x12 stack.

As far as the Behringer goes, I don't know anything about it. If you could step up to the 300usd range, right now AMS has the 50w 2x12 Valvetronix for 300. The lesser AD-VT models are less expensive. I love mine, and everyone else seems to like them.
The Roland Cubes are also highly acclaimed.

Do you like the way your Agile sounds with the Behringer?
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I mean yeah it's nice on clean. Distortion makes a very loud buzz which is very annoying and it really isn't that nice sounds when playing. I don't really know good "tones" though like I said. People seem to really recommend Tube amps.

The biggest crowd I will playing for is 15-25 in a basement of a house. So I need amp that could withstand that ( Drums/Singer/ possibly a bass as well )
Well, you're gonna want either an SS of 50w+ (this includes the Cube, Valvetronix, and that Vtone) or a tube of 15-30w.
Honestly 30w tube would probably be too loud.

Check out some other amps at the local guitar shop, though.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
yeah I know this guy his name is lookatmysignature.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras