Ive gotten this far why the **** would i give up
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
depends on what it is...
usually it's something where it just wouldn't cross through my head to quit until i've gotten there
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Make a rediculous achievement, then have a girl promise you a blow job if you do it. Then achieve away my friend.

The girl will fall for it cause she will be like, " thats rediculous, he would never do that"

Then boom, next thing you know she's not saying anything at all... get it.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
keep watching people that are 10X better than you
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by GraveSs
serious answers please

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I stay hungry by eating Chinese food. You're full, and then an hour later, you're hungry again. I mean, WTF?

.....Oh wait.....you don't mean literally.....
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
This is a really good question, and one for which the answer requires much experience and lots of hard, hard work...

It really depends a lot on what your particular goal is, but there are always things that will remain the same in everybodys situation -- you have to believe in yourself, and know that failure is not an option. Like a plague, a thought of failure will plant itself and continue to grow, grow, grow, until there is nothing left of your mind to consume.

Always surround yourself with competition for this goal, always find the best examples of it to motivate you. When all else fails, remember what drove you to that desire in the first place, and try to re-experience that initial enamoration.
My God, it's full of stars!
listen to either "eye of the tiger" or "danger zone" or "don't stop believeing" or "jukebox hero." Put these in a playlist and if you aren't on the highway to awesome town, nothing will motivate your sorry ass.

really most of the songs featured in movies in the 80's work. Of course i'm the one person on planet earth who genuinely listens to Journey and Foreigner and isn't ironic about it.
Quote by GraveSs
well how do you bounce back from a failure? when youve worked so hard for it.

Try again.