well heres the deal, i used to play then i stopped for about a year im back into it. im having trouble learning songs. does anyone have any suggestions?
Bad Moon Rising by CCR
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
welcome to happy, scenic UG! anyways go with the basic

smoke on the water-deep purple
twinkle twinkle little star.

learn easy stuff.
Tears in heaven is too hard.
AC/DC and Nirvana is usually pretty easy.
seven nation army.

considering if you have a bassist your only playing one riff, about 4 or 5 times throughout the song
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
well i can play some stuff. like uhh, im learning trailer trash by modest mouse. one by metallica, glycerin by Bush, i know some stuff..im just running out of other songs.
ashes of teh wake by lamb of god
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
yeah i kinda did stoped playing for a year
try iron man its easy as hell
:stickpoke
depends on what you listen to. i say learn some classic black sabbath. or good ol' pantera. thats what i started playing.
I Cum Blood- Cannibal Corpse

I'd learn Tears Don't Fall by Bullet for my Valentine minus the solo. It came quite easily for me.
if your really not very good and wanna play acoustic

goodbye blue sky - pink floyd
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Well, look up Scarborough Fair - Harry Sacksioni
It sounds nice on acoustic, and it's medium difficulty

Tears in Heaven is easier IMO
"Mama Kin" - Aerosmith
"Tie Your Mother Down" - Queen
"Bark at the Moon" - Ozzy

The ultimate warm-up songs.
thanks to most of you, but im not retarded. cannibal corpse sucks. i listen to metal too, but i like playing acoustic stuff.
Check out some acoustic Incubus. It's not too tough and it sounds pretty nice.

Maybe Pardon Me or Stellar
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
so many basic songs...
smoke on the water, iron man, seven nation army, brain stew, scar tissue (finger pick it) we are going to be friends by white stripes, etc.
just listen as many songs as you can, see if theyre easy, and look up the tab. thats how im learning
Quote by clyne39
Tears in heaven is too hard.
AC/DC and Nirvana is usually pretty easy.

I could play Tears in Heaven after 2 months of playing. Tears in Heaven is easy.
Quote by odsy14
thanks to most of you, but im not retarded. cannibal corpse sucks. i listen to metal too, but i like playing acoustic stuff.

sorry, you're new, let me explain. In any thread where someone asks for a song to play/use, we suggest I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse. dont overdo it, but its funny occasionally.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by odsy14

Did you go to the link I sent you? That thread alone has helped me the most on UG.
Quote by odsy14
well i can play some stuff. like uhh, im learning trailer trash by modest mouse. one by metallica, glycerin by Bush, i know some stuff..im just running out of other songs.

Trailer Trash is a great song. Amazing tab right here
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/modest_mouse/trailer_trash_ver4_tab.htm
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now