http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/02/nations-spies-w.html?cid=104814354#comment-104814354

Yeap. Apparantly, terrorists are going to try to take of over the new world.

The world....of warcraft (screams)

i think all trust in the u.s. government being the least bit sane has gone bye bye

oh and im american, by the way

i can see it now...."500 people sent to jail because of anti-social behaviours in World of Warcraft in PvP arenas

EDIT: for those of you too lazy to read...

Be careful who you frag. Having eliminated all terrorism in the real world, the U.S. intelligence community is working to develop software that will detect violent extremists infiltrating World of Warcraft and other massive multiplayer games, according to a data-mining report from the Director of National Intelligence.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Last edited by King_Arthur at Feb 26, 2008,
i read a few paragraphs and then i got confused. are going to kill us through our icons on WoW? no. this is like saying that the anon raids on habbo hotel were "extremist acts"
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I stopped reading on "Having eliminated all terrorism in the real world...".

Bullshit.

That was scarcasm man.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
oh...
oh crap...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I stopped reading on "Having eliminated all terrorism in the real world...".

Bullshit.
lol i just bolded that for extra measure

i really do hope they are joking, thats like trying to kill space, it just isn't possible
John Petrucci

The one and only god.

Bullshit.
So true, so true...Damn U.S. Government...

Bullshit.
+1 that is complete bull...

but seriously, WoW? what the hell.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
"Players joining as Terrorists in the popular video game Counter-Strike Source will find themselves going to prison for 4-5 years."
Last edited by TranquilNight at Feb 26, 2008,
Quote by TranquilNight
"Players joining as Terrorists in the popular video game Counter-Strike Source will find themselves going prison for 4-5 years."

Some of them have to play the Guantanamo_bay map for ages before server switches maps.

Is anyone else reminded of the imagination land episodes?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████