damn! this vids are just like.. wow..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukyHLv8Ulg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

(you have to use headphones for the bottom video)

ENJOY!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
1. Muse is the bomb.
2. I've heard that virtual barbershop thing. I do believe its called a polyphonic effect.
Quote by dylpikle9
1. Muse is the bomb.
2. I've heard that virtual barbershop thing. I do believe its called a polyphonic effect.

I think it actually is called like that and yeah, Muse IS the bomb!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
The first one was pretty cool. I'll have to try the second one later.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
whoa whoa WHOA!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I have been 4 hours watching optical illusions vids at youtube.. I guess I'll have some serius brain damage, but, hell, they are so cool.

I'm a GIRL!
1. Trippppppy
2. Can't use headphones
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Dude, after the first video I looked around and saw everything was getting bigger, it was awesome. Too bad the effect only lasted 5 seconds... The second one was cool too, I felt like someone was actually in the room with me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
How bad.. it is really a must um.. hear

I'm a GIRL!
I KNOW! anyway.. it is AWESOME

I'm a GIRL!
The barber shop one is good.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The top one is kinda like being drunk, but less, less, less, severe
I'M GOING NUCKING FUTS!

those barber shop guys reminded me of burt and ernie froem sesame street
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Awesome
I believe that this may be appropriate

Cross your eyes so that there are 4 images, then make the two in the middle overlap, so that there are three images. Try to focus on the middle picture and the middle image will appear 3d
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
Awesome

Cross your eyes so that there are 4 images, then make the two in the middle overlap, so that there are three images. Try to focus on the middle picture and the middle image will appear 3d

WTF? I CANT'T CROSS MY EYES!

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
WTF? I CANT'T CROSS MY EYES!

edit: Nevermind. Instead look past through your computer screen, as if there was something miles away you were looking at.

edit:edit:That doesn't work either
FU CK
Now I can't remember how to do it
Last edited by Maxx_Pouwer at Feb 26, 2008,
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
edit: Nevermind. Instead look past through your computer screen, as if there was something miles away you were looking at.

edit:edit:That doesn't work either
FU CK
Now I can't remember how to do it

HAHHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHHA
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
that picture was cool. i didn't watch the vids. don't feel like it right now
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
I wonder if this is what LSD is like...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
Awesome

Anyone else notice that it looks like a penis?