im getting a new airsoft gun and the fps is 435 (its a sniper). it goes 435 fps with 0.2 gram bbs, how far do u think it will go with 0.12 and which bb type is more accurate and better to use?
Use 0.2 gram, they're more accurate and heavier.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
don't use .12, they're terrible. they have air bubbles in them to keep them light and they're almost never centered, so they go all over the place.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
you want to use at least .25s. i have a sniper that goes around the same speed. .2s are to inaccurate
Quote by hammetjunior13
im getting a new airsoft gun and the fps is 435 (its a sniper). it goes 435 fps with 0.2 gram bbs, how far do u think it will go with 0.12 and which bb type is more accurate and better to use?

My god...

You just have to love those ****ty 'clone' sniper rifles that pop up in the market these days...

What ever happened to Classic Army, Sun Project, TM, PDI, and Maruzen Sniper Rifles...
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

All I know, is that if my friend shoots me with is one more ****ing time, im taking a 12 gauge to his leg.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Yeah with .12's they will just fly wayyyyyyyyyy above the target... Also they might even break in ur gun but I'm not sure about that...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...