So I have an Ibanez RG350DX. I just got some strings, DR 10s (medium-heavy, I think).

And soon I'm gonna go into Drop C tuning. I know I have to change strings one at a time. I don't wanna reck my RG so, can you help. Links maybe.

I will probably be using GP5 to tune according to their Drop C.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
umm if u take it to a shop they might be able to change it wiht out hurting the guitar at all
id get thicker strings then take it to the local music shop. i played in a deathmetal band for a while and we played drop c then drop b. it will screw your guitars neck up if don't tune it right.
loosen the tension of the strings in back to accomodate for the lower tuning and smaller strings because lower tuning= lower tension. If I were you, I would put 11's on there instead of 10's and you might be able to get away with minimal spring adjusting.
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
I live in rural MN. No stores bro. They got brass instrument store that sells a couple fenders...except everyone there is useless.

EDIT: I'm stickin with 10s. Sorry online ordered.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
still , find a way to get 11's. they wont be as lose and will provide better sound quality
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
Well, any site to help me tune...?
Quote by Moose45
I live in rural MN. No stores bro. They got brass instrument store that sells a couple fenders...except everyone there is useless.

EDIT: I'm stickin with 10s. Sorry online ordered.

whatever man. your strings are gonna be loose as hell though. and if you can't find a shop then just do it yourself. its not hard. and as long as your not constantly changing tunings then you should be cool.
Quote by noahray
what do you mean help you tune?

Like a guideline...tutorial...for the EDGE III thinger...I mean I have the manual
have you ever changed strings on it before?
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
Quote by JacksonRR3man
have you ever changed strings on it before?

Nope...just got it a while back...a long while...the strings are rusted out.

and to above me...thank you.
ok, well read the ultimate floyd rose setup guide. The floyd rose is the same thing as the edge 3 (operating and adjustment wise) that should tell you what you need to know.
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
Nice, thanks.