What kind of pickups should i get for my Schecter Gryphon, i want to take out the current ones to get a better sound.

i play metal like All That Remains, Trivium all the way to Pop Punk like blink

I would like to have some great distortion as well as good cleans.

help!

i was gonna get

Bridge: Dirty Fingers
Neck: SD 59

but now im not too sure.
Last edited by xfallchildx at Feb 26, 2008,
judging from the kind of music you play...i think it would be better for everyones ears and yourself if you just took the pickups out, and didnt replace them
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
a good set of seymour duncans. like JB or '59
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
i got a dirty fingers in the birdge of my sg. its alright. but i say get an SD Pearly Gates at the bridge and maybe a humbucker-sized P-90 in the neck or a SD SH-2N jazz pup
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by devit
dimarzio Dactivators

Good cleans? good distortion?

anywho, the combo you suggested yourself TS, is a good one for what your needs are
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
A new amp.

There's no point wasting money on pickups until you have a decent amp, once you've got a proper amp you may find that you're perfectly happy with your tone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by bi-ah!
judging from the kind of music you play...i think it would be better for everyones ears and yourself if you just took the pickups out, and didnt replace them

+1 but he's just a GH kid. Don't make him cry
If you must have my suggestion. get a set of DiMarzio Evos. But my real suggestion is to upgrade your amp. Not to be repititive, but you have been told this and will be told this many times because it is true.