Just put up a song on my project, on myspace.

Check it out/critique it if you will, it was pretty much improv

http://www.myspace.com/afutileassault
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Last edited by Beware!Criminal at Feb 29, 2008,
oh god, thank god my band exist and you adore us. you should listen to us more often and learn more about true music.
Quote by freedomfnfries
oh god, thank god my band exist and you adore us. you should listen to us more often and learn more about true music.

That sounds like a great idea
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Hey Beware! I'd have to say for improvised "crust" that was pretty good. I have that riff spinning in my head now (the best sign of a good riff for sure).

Also, many thanks for the comments on my band .
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by LightGiraffe
Hey Beware! I'd have to say for improvised "crust" that was pretty good. I have that riff spinning in my head now (the best sign of a good riff for sure).

Also, many thanks for the comments on my band .

Sure thing, and thanks

If anyone else has any constructive criticism, I'd love to hear it. You won't hurt my feelings or anything.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Last edited by Beware!Criminal at Feb 28, 2008,
Hey...thanks for the feedback on my band's music.

I've never seen/heard anyone improvise this style of music, so nice job trying something different first of all. The guitar tone wasn't the best out there, and I think you'd be better off recording something more structured over a drum track or programmed track for this style of playing. But for what it is, it's not bad at all.
Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
Hey...thanks for the feedback on my band's music.

I've never seen/heard anyone improvise this style of music, so nice job trying something different first of all. The guitar tone wasn't the best out there, and I think you'd be better off recording something more structured over a drum track or programmed track for this style of playing. But for what it is, it's not bad at all.

Thanks. I've been recording with a $5 computer mic, so once I start using my usb interface, it should sound much better It would be great to have drums, I'm learning atm.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos