Ok, I have 2 questions. The first is that i have a Line 6 spider 2 120 watt amp right now. I love it, but i kinda am getting tired of it and i want a good tube amp. Anyways, i want to sell my line 6 and i waa wondering if anyone would kno about how much i could get for it(it's mint). And second, which tube amp should it get and how much is it. I have a Fender Strat i like to play blues like SRV, Hendrix, John Mayer, BB king and i like using alot of clean dirt.
fender...
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Peavey Classic 30
Orange Tiny Terror
Pignose G40V (I think that's model number)
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by zaffie8808
400-450$ will that get me a decent tube amp?

You can get a Blues Junior with that. I'd suggest a Pro Junior + an overdrive and/or EQ myself.

Theres also the Peavey Classic series which you can find for under 450 used, the Classic 50 sounds really nice.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by zaffie8808
Are tube amps not supposed to have as many watts as any other amp?

When you're talking about watts, tube and SS are completely different. Tube amps are way louder than SS amps. You can play a small gig with a 15 watt tube amp without having to mic it. Oh, and I'll also recommend you the Fender Blues Junior for your style of music.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Fender = no no if you like dirt sound and you don't want to buy a pedal. They're clean as ****. Their blessing is also a curse.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
for the bluesy tone your describing, fender is unmatched. Vox is obviously more british voiced, but the fender Blues junior was built for that vintage grind and grit... and blues is in the name (i'm not saying that means anything though!). IMHO fender has the best clean tone, ever, period... GET IT!
Quote by Highwaytohell
for the bluesy tone your describing, fender is unmatched. Vox is obviously more british voiced, but the fender Blues junior was built for that vintage grind and grit... and blues is in the name (i'm not saying that means anything though!). IMHO fender has the best clean tone, ever, period... GET IT!

Would it sound good if i had a tube screamer with it?
peronally I would look into the Peavey Classic 30, its enough power to push nearly any gig, and its got A LOT better OD than the fenders. The clean is not the same as the fenders its more dark and mellow, instead of brite and chimey. But the C30s clean are nice, it is def. more britished vocied, its kinda a cross between a vox AC30 and a vintage marshall. Awesome amp that would fit your style like a glove. THey can be had used around 300-450 depending on the condition.
Quote by zaffie8808
blues jr sounds sweet,but what about a vox custom classic 15w fore 450$

That Vox model sucks.

Check out a Peavey Classic 30, for sure. Traynor YCV40's have a nice American clean to them, and thought they have enough headroom, you can also crank the clean channel at a gig to levels where you can get some dirt to your cleans.