People who cant shut up about their relationships on messenger or MySpace?

So theres this kid on my AIM buddy list. You know how they have this new status messages? Hes always describing every single emotional hardship about his relationship with this girl. Its beyond cheesy, and I sort of want to smack him in the head, and tell him to wake up. I mean, does the whole wold (or those of us with him on our buddy list) want to know every single detail from fighting, to breakup, to getting back together. The relationship sounds like a joke. I dont know about MySpace, as I shy away from it. Oh, hes not the only one, might I add. There are others, he simply came to mind as I was glancing through my friends list.

To those who suggest I remove them from my list, I wish I could. Sometimes I need to tget ahold of them to find out something, find someones number, etc.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
myspace is the ****ing antichrist
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
My sister does this. It's ridiculous; and a sign that their relationship is doomed.

DOOMED.
It's worse when people can't shut up about people not being able to shut up about relationships when they're on UG.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
hahahahahhahaha, I know what you mean man.
It seems every girl I know has to put some cheesy line into their display name, like "when you look me in the eyes, tell me you love me", "You told me once you'd show up, I fell for that before."

Yes, those are ACTUAL names I took from my MSN. I just feel like telling them, "NOBODY GIVES A FLYING **** ABOUT HOW BLACK YOUR HEART IS, OR HOW SAD YOUR SOUL IS". It sucks that even my close girl friends are like this.
oh MAN

i rest my case!
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by Dchild042
Myspace a place for fagets

What's a faget?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Dchild042

honestly, get spelling lessons the next time you want to offend an entire sexual preference.
Quote by FelixJZ
hahahahahhahaha, I know what you mean man.
It seems every girl I know has to put some cheesy line into their display name, like "when you look me in the eyes, tell me you love me", "You told me once you'd show up, I fell for that before."

Yes, those are ACTUAL names I took from my MSN. I just feel like telling them, "NOBODY GIVES A FLYING **** ABOUT HOW BLACK YOUR HEART IS, OR HOW SAD YOUR SOUL IS". It sucks that even my close girl friends are like this.

Some of my MALE friends do that.

"will u still hold me wen u see wat i have done? will u kiss me the same wen u taste my flowing blood?"

*facepalm*

Yes, that is a real msn name that I'm looking at RIGHT now on my contact list.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's worse when people can't shut up about people not being able to shut up about relationships when they're on UG.

You prove a good point, although, I have seen dumber things.

Quote by Avedas
Why can't people shut up in general?

Its how we all develop socially, mentally, and physically. Its learning in the process. Say a guy learns how to harvest wheat, but tells no one. The village will starve, and people will die in that village. Assuming the lack any wild animals to eat.
Last edited by Ehh at Feb 26, 2008,
Quote by WaggyPlankUSA
why dont you just delete him off your friends list?
hes obviously a worthless piece of crap. i mean seriously.

I already told you why.
Yeah its pathetic honestly. Like this one guy on my friends list always posts bulletins about this girl he loves so much that broke up with him

"Shes always on my mind, i mean those 4.532 seconds she was looking at me made me feel amazing.

I can't live without you baby, I NEED you

I love you forever"

Its sad, but kinda sickening at the same time
You wouldn't care any much more if they had names that didn't make you want to give them a baptism in fire.

For example: "The Caribou with a Machette" or "Platypus with Callous Fingers". Nothing changes.
Quote by Ehh
So theres this kid on my AIM buddy list. You know how they have this new status messages? Hes always describing every single emotional hardship about his relationship with this girl. Its beyond cheesy, and I sort of want to smack him in the head, and tell him to wake up. I mean, does the whole wold (or those of us with him on our buddy list) want to know every single detail from fighting, to breakup, to getting back together. The relationship sounds like a joke. I dont know about MySpace, as I shy away from it. Oh, hes not the only one, might I add. There are others, he simply came to mind as I was glancing through my friends list.

To those who suggest I remove them from my list, I wish I could. Sometimes I need to tget ahold of them to find out something, find someones number, etc.

why don't you *gasp* DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DO or are these just empty threats?
I blabber about my boyfriend on my UG profile, but mainly to keep other guys away.
Otherwise, we don't endorse public internet affection to a gross extent
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by doomed1
why don't you *gasp* DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DO or are these just empty threats?

Because they were never threats. I said I wanted to. Have you ever had a moment where you simply want to tell someone to shut the hell up, but its really not in your best interest to? Its kind of like that. Oh, thats right, its called respect. Try it.
Quote by Dchild042

Sounds like someone didn't get their friend request accepted.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
I don't mind when people have something short and sweet on their myspace/AIM about their bf/gf. I think that's nice.

But yeah, I read this one girl's myspace mood, it was like "*girl's name* is: like the last cookie, broken and alone..."

Who dat?