please ignore this.
I had put this stuff in the wrong forum.

-_-;; forgive me.
Last edited by x[C]hristianex at Feb 26, 2008,
... I hate being the person who has to be anal, but 1) this isn't the collaboration thread and 2) this isn't properly titled, so I'm going to have to report this. Perhaps you should repost this in the collaboration thread. However, I'm not just going to type "REPORTED" and move on, because that's just rude. I'd say that any of what you've written can be used, and you should always continue on. I just wrote a piece that was inspired by writer's block, and personally I think it's a piece of crap, but I wrote it anyways. So just write for yourself and enjoy doing it, don't ask yourself if it's "artistic" enough or any crap like that.
Quote by theoneandonlyq
... I hate being the person who has to be anal, but 1) this isn't the collaboration thread and 2) this isn't properly titled, so I'm going to have to report this. Perhaps you should repost this in the collaboration thread. However, I'm not just going to type "REPORTED" and move on, because that's just rude. I'd say that any of what you've written can be used, and you should always continue on. I just wrote a piece that was inspired by writer's block, and personally I think it's a piece of crap, but I wrote it anyways. So just write for yourself and enjoy doing it, don't ask yourself if it's "artistic" enough or any crap like that.

Well I didn't mean to do anything wrong.
I've never used these threads so I still don't get what goes where and what-not.