So I have these family problems that get me really in a bad mood. I consider myself pretty high tempered, but I don't let my anger out that much.

I'm 16 and my brother's 14, sadly my brother is bigger and taller in size than me (not by much) and I always seem to be confused to be the one aged 14 and he the one aged 16 when we are introduced to strangers and this get's me really angry even though I don't show it. His face also seems to be of an older person than me.
So this is the problem, my younger brother, since he possesses these qualities, thinks he's smarter than me (Heh, no way, he uses his head so little, I can think 10 times more deeply than he could ever thing), stronger and so he always goes on and thinks his judgement is better than mine, he thinks he can lead because he's bigger, he thinks he can manipulate me, because he's bigger and so on...(When I got to study in the only room where there is no distractions, only Guitar Hero, which I don't use), my bro starts playing, I tell him to go someweher else because his playing is making me lopse concentration, and he ignores me, until my mother tells him to go away, he asks if he can put the volume low and I say no. I start insulting him on how he can be so immature, when I have a really important test the next day, and I need to study and he ignores me and starts to laugh. I MEAN WTF?! I don't understand how a mind like his could be so...****ED UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE...this is just a minor example, stuff liek this happens so often, almost everyday. He thinks he's so much better than me, he doesn't know anything about trust, dignity, soul, heart, he does have emotions but only emotions for himself. He's selfish and only worries about himself.
I want to know how I can twist my life around, so I can take the lead, being the older one and knowing way more than he does. I don't know how to do this and I need answers.
Also, my mom pretty much doesn't care about my problems with my brother, she won't tell him anything, and she doesn't know that I suffer a lot of emotional problems (I have a lot, I'm a very very sensitive person) and doesn't believe me if I tell her I feel bad today, or frustrated. She doesn't give a ****.
I've also been having trouble with the growth of my Jaw. It seems to be growing forward and each year it progresses, my jaw is wrong positioned (if I close my mouth the bad jaw is very prominent, also my jaw always hurts and disturbs me through the sides) and each time I tell my mom to take me to a ****ing doctor she ignores me, goes the **** away, and let's my mind die into frustration. She promised she'd take me to a doctor in 2 weeks, I doubt she will, any suggestions?

Also my smallest brother, of 10 years, who mostly hangs out with my other bro, is a selfish brat with no dignity and heart as well. He thinks he can lead me, and when I say something to him for insulting me, he keeps insulting me and then starts to cry and my mom grounds me. I hate this, it's not fair, I think a lot about heart, soul, dignity, and this is what I get?! MY few friends know i'm an incredibly good person and that I don't **** with other's lives, and that I help others emotionally, but my family ****s me all up...wth

I feel much better talking about this, even in a post.
Thanks a bunch
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
u gotta deal with a lotta dicks in your life
you may never get along with your bros until you're in your 20s
it happens
ok.

I have a lot of sympathy for you, but you're just acting like a little baby. You don't have any confidence.

As well, talk to your parents about your little brother.
Uhh, sounds like you need to take a bit of charge. Honestly, just don't be bothered by something that silly. Everyone has dumb family problems... they come about just because you get tired of each other. Don't think too much of it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Sucks man. Make sure you see a doctor, if your mom doesn't take you, make sure you go yourself. If you need somewhere quiet to do your homework, you could always go out into the yard or to your room. Other than that, I think all you can do is tough it out.
Beat their **** the **** up or **** in your brothers' bed; both of them will hit those bitches where it hurts
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Quote by doomed1
just beat the **** outta your brother, duh

If I did that my parents would ground me for a whole year selling my guitar on ebay, my family would think i'm a psycho, and they would say I have a mind of a fcckign criminal. Trust me, that's really likely to happen.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
i didnt read all of it, but be more assertive. your brother is acting like that because he doesn't respect you. give him a reason to think you are an awesome older brother and maybe he'll respect you more.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Why don't you... gasp... talk to your parents about it?
Seriously. Don't get all fired up and scream and curse. Just talk. That's what adults do to get things done. Getting angry and violent solves nothing.
I know you're just a kid, but come on, if you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by XxLloydxX
If I did that my parents would ground me for a whole year selling my guitar on ebay, my family would think i'm a psycho, and they would say I have a mind of a fcckign criminal. Trust me, that's really likely to happen.

beat him up so bad that he's scared of you, and then threaten him that if he tells your parents you'll beat him up worse.
so i am 16, and my brother is 13. he is the same way. so he can be a total jerk to me and such, but if i even touch him, then i get my allowance taken away for a week. my parents always say that "i try to act like his parent" because im always telling him to pick up after himself. he just leaves all his crap lying around. its not fair at all. i take him to shows, and he treats me like crap. so i know what your feeling, man. sorry about your jaw, hope everythings alright.