I have 2 guitars....

An ESP LTD delux Ec-1000 (which I think is god), and I have an Ibanez RG350MDX (which is so so)

I really want to upgrade the pickups on my Ibanez to EMG's the only problem is that it has to humbuckers and a single coil....should I upgrade my single coil or just take it out?
u can put two emg sa's in the single coil spots but i've never tried them myself so i wouldnt know whether their good or not.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
do you use it? if not just buy two humbuckers and a new pickguard so that your guitar doesn't look stupid with a whole in the middle
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
or you could just get the humbuckers and just not hook up the single coil, that way you dont have to make a new pickguard, or have a big hole in it *Problem solved* or you could just buy a 81/sa/85 combo(or whatever ones you want)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
or you could not buy emgs and get bare knuckle nailbombs haha... question, what is with everyone's obsession with EMGs?
Quote by Highwaytohell
or you could not buy emgs and get bare knuckle nailbombs haha... question, what is with everyone's obsession with EMGs?

painkillers and warpigs are also great and then you can get sinners in the neck and middle pickup.
BK for life

problem solved

second i wouldn't ask that question cuz they'll ask about everyones obsession with bks
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by Highwaytohell

I just love the sound of my EMG's in my ESP the 81 60 combo I think is amazing. I just like active pickups.