to export a song from guitar pro in RSE? the midi version is decent i guess but if it is at all possible i figure why not go with the real sound.

oh and sorry if this should be posted somewhere else other than here.
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
I usually export them into midi, and load the midi up in FruityLoops and apply the FL instruments to it and export that as MP3.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
what exactly is fruityloops and how would i go about using it?
Quote by loganrocksabass

FruityLoops is a music synthesis program.
You can load properly coded midis into it, and then assign instruments to each of the midi channels, and it'll reproduce most of the music.
Certain things don't show through, unless they're done right in the midi.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
You should be able to export the file as a wave file.

Go to file -> export -> wave file

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i can export as a wave but will that work with rse (if not id rather export as a midi). also, if i download the demo version of fruity loops will that work sufficiently?
Quote by loganrocksabass

actually, turns out exporting in wave doesnt really work. it lets me do it but then an information window pops up saying something like, you may now use the PLAY/STOP button to start the recording. i dont really know what that has to do with anything but then the file doesnt show up where i saved it to. anyone else have this problem?
Quote by loganrocksabass

Quote by ratm92
i can export as a wave but will that work with rse (if not id rather export as a midi). also, if i download the demo version of fruity loops will that work sufficiently?

Use a torrent.
there were torrents but the only one there was just for the demo...i figured id just get a legit download of it if thats the best i can do
Quote by loganrocksabass

Quote by ratm92
i can export as a wave but will that work with rse (if not id rather export as a midi)

Yes. I've done it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ratm92
actually, turns out exporting in wave doesnt really work. it lets me do it but then an information window pops up saying something like, you may now use the PLAY/STOP button to start the recording. i dont really know what that has to do with anything but then the file doesnt show up where i saved it to. anyone else have this problem?

Press play to start and stop to stop... seems simple enough, just listen to the whole song.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212