forum of the banned is so dull i hope you have fun.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
One thing I can't stand about UG is the tattle-tales. He posted a thread. He didn't walk into your house and take a dump on your rug. That's exactly how you guys treat this type of thing. Get a life.
Quote by IdleWillKill
One thing I can't stand about UG is the tattle-tales. He posted a thread. He didn't walk into your house and take a dump on your rug. That's exactly how you guys treat this type of thing. Get a life.

This is the very sort of post that deserves the pear.
Quote by IdleWillKill

The pit is like our house and this thread is like a dump on the rug.
Quote by IdleWillKill

+1
Quote by IdleWillKill

i'm with ya there, no need to be pricks and report little thing.
Quote by IdleWillKill

+1
Quote by IdleWillKill

A-****ing-MEN