Alright, so I'm laying in bed watching a movie on my computer when all of a sudden this LOUD ass metal starts playing. Now when I say loud, I'm talking about having a 7.1 surround sound hooked up to your computer and the computer volume being about half way up. Loud. And then some little cartoon voice comes in, talks really crazy like for a couple of seconds, and then goes to this weird symphony music, from a movie or something. It was ****in crazy. By the time I figured out what it was and a new pair of underwear later, the program( whatever it was) was no longer running in the task manager on my computer. Even when its playing there is nothing in the taskmanager. I know its not radio getting picked up cause we have many speakers in the house and none of them pick it up, plus when I had another computer here it never made sounds. So I'm trying to figure out what it is, like virus wise, cause ad-ware, spybot and even norton dont bring up anything.
+1 to the poltergeist theory
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
My mom's car has a ghost named Steve (damned thing changes the radio stations).

I think it's a poltergeist.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Haha, no really, it's like the ****tiest song I've ever heard, kinda like video game metal. And no its making sounds like right right right right there, and it sounds like kids video taping skateboarding or something. Its not a webpage, it's a dvd. It's done it plenty of times but I never cared enough to ask. But now that it scared me to death I'm tired of it.
Ya it's some adware or virus or sumthin.
I had it in my computer for awhile, it would randomly play music and audio advertisements over my speakers. Everyday I would be just typing something in on google when all of a sudden this lady goes "CONGRADULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON 2 IPOD NANOS!" If she was true then I would have like 500 iPod nanos.
Just get a good spyware/virus scan for your computer.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Ya it's some adware or virus or sumthin.
I had it in my computer for awhile, it would randomly play music and audio advertisements over my speakers. Everyday I would be just typing something in on google when all of a sudden this lady goes "CONGRADULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON 2 IPOD NANOS!" If she was true then I would have like 500 iPod nanos.
Just get a good spyware/virus scan for your computer.

UG used to have a banner AD that would say that. You probably should go to the top next time that happens and make sure it's not a banner ad.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
UG used to have a banner AD that would say that. You probably should go to the top next time that happens and make sure it's not a banner ad.

No, I know it wasn't that because I could just be sitting at my desktop, listening to music, or playing a game and it would say the advertisement. The task bar wouldn't even show anything running.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
No, I know it wasn't that because I could just be sitting at my desktop, listening to music, or playing a game and it would say the advertisement. The task bar wouldn't even show anything running.

K
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Someones smokin the gonj
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?