Located in northern Virginia/DC area. We are a group of 5 high school students that play metal. We have a gig this weekend at Jaxx concert hall/night club and one every two weeks for the next two months. Check out our myspace to give us some feedback. The recordings arent professional yet, but that will change soon.

The Myspace

Also, we are available on Facebook. Search for "Arsony"
Quote by Garrettmc
Located in northern Virginia/DC area. We are a group of 5 high school students that play metal. We have a gig this weekend at Jaxx concert hall/night club and one every two weeks for the next two months. Check out our myspace to give us some feedback. The recordings arent professional yet, but that will change soon.

The Myspace

Also, we are available on Facebook. Search for "Arsony"

i recommed droppin the y in arsony. it doesn't sound metal enough.
Not bad. But I agree with freedom, drop the 'y.' Also, don't know if you guys have heard of them, but there's a melodic Death Metal/Thrash Metal band from Fairfax called Freehand Arson, and they have some pretty mad skills.
Your singer blows. everything else isnt bad though
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
The guitar work is pretty solid. I agree with the dropping the "y."
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
yeah the singer's pretty bad. and you sound like you're trying to be just like lamb of god. i don't think there's anything wrong with that (though some people do), but i'm just saying.
i agree with dropping the y, or just go ahead and make it arsonry
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
I agree with the y thing as well and the singer needs to learn to sing in key before singing like Randy Blythe cause thats obviously what he was going for. Its hard as hell to sing like that for most people some people it comes nature (For Randy it did not) but most of us have to work at it. thats a little more constructive than my last post. lol download or buy some mellisa cross vocal dvds she teachs u to sing just like that its difficult but thats how randy learned was from mellisa
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
I agree with the y thing as well and the singer needs to learn to sing in key before singing like Randy Blythe cause thats obviously what he was going for. Its hard as hell to sing like that for most people some people it comes nature (For Randy it did not) but most of us have to work at it. thats a little more constructive than my last post. lol download or buy some mellisa cross vocal dvds she teachs u to sing just like that its difficult but thats how randy learned was from mellisa

Randy Blythe doesn't "sing" in key... Mellisa explains that extreme vocals are atonal and don't stay in key or adjust pitch to match the rest of the music.