The search bar. **** ****s you up good man.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Go to sleep.

Dreams are cool...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
peyote/mescalin
DMT
LSA which you can draw out of morning glory and woodrose seeds by soaking them in water
Quote by swordsrkewl
The search bar. **** ****s you up good man.

without the cute little stars please
drug thread

but anyway

morning glory is one

triple c's (coricidon cough and cold)

but that just made me feel drunk but i did think i was on fire all night lol it sucked my body didnt react well

but im not sur eif it was the DXM (the drug that gives you the effect) or all the other toxic **** that made me react poorly

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Check the drug thread. The rest of the posts in this thread are going to be 'ololol drugzorz r badzorz' posts.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
the drug thread's a pretty good hallucination.
sometimes you almost really believe that it's there
hug your local pug dealer!
i heard, on smodcast, that if you poop in a bottle and put a ballon on a cap and leave in the sun for three days and inhale from the ballon it will cause you to pass out and when you wake up you will hallucinate. i dont know if its true but if anyone one here trys it create a post about it.
This one time I tried the drug thread, I was tripping balls hard man.

edit: damn the same joke has been done like 5 times already.
The drug thread's some crazy stuff man. Makes you feel like you looked at the Pit before making a thread.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Nutmeg, but my friends tried it and said it was nasty.
One went home and threw up and the other just got extremely energetic and like couldn't stay still, but neither actually hallucinated. But apparently sometimes it works.
Quote by cubs
morning glory seeds
peyote
licking some species of toads

Uhnhgh...how would one go about getting these morning glory seeds?
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Peyote, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, Morning Glory seeds, Deadly Nightshade, Mandrake...

But I recommend against those in italics. The seeds produce some nasty side effects, and the last two are deadly poisonous.
Quote by czlespaul
Uhnhgh...how would one go about getting these morning glory seeds?

im glad u asked...can someone explain more about it? how long? effects/negative effects? thx
Quote by Aramis
Peyote, Cannabis, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, Morning Glory seeds, Deadly Nightshade, Mandrake...

But I recommend against those in italics. the seeds produce some nasty side effects, and the last two are deadly poisonous.

Cannabis =/= a hallucinogenic
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by iamnotrabid
Nutmeg, but my friends tried it and said it was nasty.
One went home and threw up and the other just got extremely energetic and like couldn't stay still, but neither actually hallucinated. But apparently sometimes it works.

i ate so much fricken nutmeg and it didnt work...and i grinded it up fresh too..i ate like 30g's of it
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
There is a drug thread for a ****ing reason.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
God dammit take it to the mother ****ing drug thread so this doesn't turn out like the lsd thread. And reported.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by jagstang365
i ate so much fricken nutmeg and it didnt work...and i grinded it up fresh too..i ate like 30g's of it

Gross.