What NFL team do you root for and why???

I've always been a Packers fan mainly because of the incomprehensible talent of Brett Favre...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I don't follow American Football, but I've always had a thing for the 49'ers.
Broncos. I'm quite glad that the draft is here. I live for talking football.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Raiders, craziest fans anywhere (besides English football fans)

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
i love the vikings because they are the closest to me and are probably the greatest franchise never to win a super bowl. gotta root for the underdogs.

it's great living in a place with no team because then all your friends like a different team. there are just as many people here who like the patriots and the chargers.
Quote by Awaken
Raiders, craziest fans anywhere (besides English football fans)

I don't know about that. Eagles fans boo'd santa.
woot DOLPHINS!!!!

i live in frickn miami...i love em but dont like em right now..horrible team so far.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Born Steelers fan, and WE are the NFL's craziest and most devoted fans.

I've always been a Steeler fan because I live close to Pittsburgh.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Go raiders
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by angus is god
Born Steelers fan, and WE are the NFL's craziest and most devoted fans.

I've always been a Steeler fan because I live close to Pittsburgh.

Steeler fan too because I live there. I also like the packers, daaaa bears, and a few other teams for no specific reason that I can remember
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Rams. Wildest fans I've seen is Seattle.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Bears for their defence years ago

and the Bills, cause noone else will cheer for em.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
im a Lions fan...

i dont need to say anything else regarding my team. it will result in a personal breakdown.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
COWBOYS

Mostly because I've lived in Texas my whole life, and I usually root for teams that represent where I'm from.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by djrue211
im a Lions fan...

i dont need to say anything else regarding my team. it will result in a personal breakdown.

so how'd that whole winning 10 games that Kitna promised go?
Quote by darksauce

Balls to the Walls
Quote by EmeraldXecution
so how'd that whole winning 10 games that Kitna promised go?

That's OK. At least THEY didn't lose to the Dolphins.

I hated life for a while after that game
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's OK. At least THEY didn't lose to the Dolphins.

I hated life for a while after that game

who the hell did lose to the dolphins anyways? I never really cared to ask when I found out they won
Quote by darksauce

Balls to the Walls
Quote by EmeraldXecution
who the hell did lose to the dolphins anyways? I never really cared to ask when I found out they won

The Ravens. I'm so glad Billick is gone. "Offensive Genius"

HA! My ass.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
The Ravens. I'm so glad Billick is gone. "Offensive Genius"

HA! My ass.

Ravens eh, thats too bad. I don't mind the Ravens.
Quote by darksauce

Balls to the Walls
I'm a ... NY Jets fan ... shut up all of you right now!

I've grown up a fans of the Jets so I shall stick with it, because the one season they smarten up and play good I will be that much happier.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
Ravens eh, thats too bad. I don't mind the Ravens.

Yea, we had a chance to win that game in the late 4th quarter. We were on the one yard line with 12 seconds left, and he decides to kick a field goal. I mean go for the f*cking win!
I notice the New England Patriots fans aren't coming out of the woodwork like they would've before the Superbowl and before it came to light that Belicheat spent his entire coaching career with the Patriots cheating.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
I notice the New England Patriots fans aren't coming out of the woodwork like they would've before the Superbowl and before it came to light that Belicheat spent his entire coaching career with the Patriots cheating.

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Dirk Gently

fantastic.

"We were cheated! The clock was stopped when it shouldn't have been! Coughlin touched the ref! AGHGHBLABLABLABLA!"

Cry me a fecking river b*tches.
Broncos since their Super Bowl wins. Bandwagon? No, home team and cheered for them since. Withstand the horrible years with Griese, one good year with Plummer, and finally this frustrating season. Broncos for life.
i like the patriots. i really don't think videotaping the walkthroughs or hand signals gave belichick that much of an advantage. and i think it's completely ridiculous that arlen spector is investigating it just because the pats beat his eagles in the super bowl.
Quote by schecter_guy
i like the patriots. i really don't think videotaping the walkthroughs or hand signals gave belichick that much of an advantage. and i think it's completely ridiculous that arlen spector is investigating it just because the pats beat his eagles in the super bowl.

He's investigating it because the US government grants to the NFL (and MLB) certain exemptions from antitrust laws (laws which all other companies have to abide by that regulate anti-competitive/monopolistic practices). It's also rather convenient that the NFL speedily passed down a punishment on Belicheat and the Patriots before launching any sort of meaningful investigation, and then immediately swept the incident under the carpet. Was that to protect the image of the league's coaching "genius" (who got owned by a team with 12 rookie starters, btw) and his golden boy quarterback? The fact is, because Goodell so immediately tried to cover up the improprieties of the Patriots, we'll probably never fully know the extent to which they were cheating, and it's probably more than what Belicheat wants to admit. Personally, I hope those Rams players win that multi-million dollar law suit against the Patriots. That would be so sweet.
Hi, I'm Peter