FS/FT: Direct Sound EX-29 Extreme Isolation Studio high quality headphones.(black)

Up for sale or trade is my pair of Ex=29 studio headphones. They are super high quality, and I've only had them for a month or two. Bought them of musicians friend. I have the original box, and there is nothing wrong with the headphones(no scratches or anything). I'm selling/trading them, because I simply don't use them enough. I just use my nice speakers to place music through. These headphones are actually the same headphones PAUL GILBERT uses(thats why I bought them)

It comes with a gold Converter(that came originally with the headphones) as well that actually screws onto the jack that is on the cable on the headphones. The converter makes it go to 1/4" size to plug into an amp's headphone slots/external speaker.

Anyways, I'm up for any offers that are reasonable, and up for any trades as well. These things go new for 90$ plus shipping, but obviously I'm not asking 90$.

Heres a link to a good description and price: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Direct-Sound-EX29-Extreme-Isolation-Headphones?sku=241218&src=3SOSWXXA

The fastest way to contact me is through Email: evantaucher @ Gmail . com (without spaces).

Thanks guys! Let me know what you got!

Also, heres a pic for those lazy people:
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Feb 26, 2008,
Could they connect to an amp?
Stupid question, sorry.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Yes, they do. Its ok. It comes with a gold Converter as well that actually screws onto the jack that is on the cable on the headphones. The converter makes it go to 1/4" size to plug into an amp's headphone slots/external speaker.

Ill put this in the description now. ;-)
Thanks!