Well I'm playing through Episode two, and I came to the part where you get the car. Where can I put the gnome so it won't constantly fall out?
If by that you mean the little boxes, you don't.
They are just the things signaling that there's some item nearby. Took me some time to figure out wtf those things do.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

No, I mean on X-box 360, there is an achievement to take a garden gnome all the way through the game and send him into space. How do i keep him from falling out of the car?
Quote by Evian
No, I mean on X-box 360, there is an achievement to take a garden gnome all the way through the game and send him into space. How do i keep him from falling out of the car?

Oooh :\. Well no idea. Maybe just driving slow, and using the gravity gun to shoot it in place in which you have to jump?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Find somewhere to wedge it in and drive slowly. Or you could just keep flinging it ahead with the gravity gun, speeding up to it in the car, and keep on going.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
It won't stay wedged. If you put it behind the seat, as soon as you start driving it just goes through the seat. I was hoping there was a easy way to do it than what you said shakes.
Quote by Evian
It won't stay wedged. If you put it behind the seat, as soon as you start driving it just goes through the seat. I was hoping there was a easy way to do it than what you said shakes.

No there is a way to wedge it in, I haven't done that acheivment yet cause I'm still playing Team Fortress, but I know one of the game developers said in an interview that it can be wedged in the car.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend