: ) thanks for anyone who replies, just want a general opinion as to how you guys did or doing.
LOL
8 years of straight playing.

jk, its not hard. you should be able to get them pretty easily if you've played for at least a year or so.
To do them halfway competently? About 5 years probably.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
To do them halfway competently? About 5 years probably.

Hmm, that may be a bit much. But it's the closest guesstimate in the thread.

See, most Maiden solo's are (although bitchin') quite easy, seeing the techniques they use. You can probably 'play' them after maybe a year or so. But to actually nail them, that takes as long as any other solo out there.....
Quote by Y00p
Hmm, that may be a bit much. But it's the closest guesstimate in the thread.

See, most Maiden solo's are (although bitchin') quite easy, seeing the techniques they use. You can probably 'play' them after maybe a year or so. But to actually nail them, that takes as long as any other solo out there.....

I could tear arse through the rhythm parts after a year or so, but although I'm a fast learner I'm also very lazy so whilst I knew and understood how to play the solos I couldn't actually play them for quite a while due to not trying hard enough to learn them.

I still can't play (properly) the intro to Green Tinted Sixties Mind, that first fill in Crazy Train or the fast bit in the Sweet Child of Mine solo
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
as in any iron maiden song?
20 minutes for the trooper (without solo) and another 20 the next day for the 2nd solo (the other guitarist in our band played the first solo )
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
yeah if you play the song without the solo's its easy but look at the song i posted. The first solo is quite hard, try playing it and see what you think.
LOL