Sorry the title should be WTT

i actually have no cash so if nobody responds that ok.

But i'm looking for a tube combo between 10 and 40 watts.

I am really interested in Traynor espscially the YCV 50 blue and Fender blues JR's and blues devlilles A valveking would also work....

NO PEAVEY CLASSICS

I would be willing to trade......An ovation celebirty deluxe worth around 450 I also have A Boss ME-30 worth around 80 to a 100. so have have around 550 worth in stuff to trade for one....I REALLY need one VERY Badly so help me out guys

pics of the acoustic

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v112/186/100/678956615/n678956615_145701_9938.jpg

the only thing wrong is there is a finish crack from havin no humidity in Minnesota from the bridge to the binding but it is purlely cosmetic dosen't effect the sound and is actaully quite hard to see unless you are looking straight on the guitar

one more thing to add I also have a Fender Princeton chorus I would be willing to trade with it.. works founds sounds good. Some of the best cleans I have EVER heard. its worth around 300

so I have around 800 dollars worth in stuff here
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 27, 2008,
Pic added
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
to thetop
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era