Hey does anyone know where to get an Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth model? I lost one on eBay by $10 and the others are way too expensive. Please help he's my favorite guitarist!!!!
This should be in the Electric Guitar forum.

And, just so you know, Alexi uses passive EMGs in all of his guitars.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Quote by ESP Website
Seymour Duncan Blackout Active p.u.

wat.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I got mine on Ebay for 900 a while ago. Haven't seen them being sold anywhere else really. Keep trying. I too lost an auction but then just kept patiently waiting, checking ebay every day, and eventually one came up. I guarantee you one will come up sooner or later.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-LTD-ALEXI-LAIHO-ALEXI-600-SE-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ110228306188QQihZ001QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There's one up right now if you're willing to pay that price. IMO it is a bit expensive, but it's your call.
Yeah That's way too pricey. I know he uses passive but it doesnt matter. I lost it by $10 im so pissed.
You could always save up a bit of extra cash for a Jackson RR24. They're good guitars. I probably like them more than the Alexi 600 SE other than the fact that they have painted necks. This isn't a huge deal though if you have some satin finish/spray or merely clean your neck frequently.
To be honest I wouldn't mind having a neck pickup. In fact, I wish I had one. But the problem lies in the fact that you can't really find a Randy Rhoads V-shaped guitar with two pickups that is in medium price range (around 800-1000). You could pay a bit more for a Japanese-imported Jackson with two pickups, but that's not as convenient of a thing to do.
Well I heard he uses active pickups now. I heard the only reason he used passive in the first place was cuz of his awesome pre amp. But that's just what I hear. May be wrong completely.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

no... he uses a seymour duncan blackout
Les Paul Standard w/ Fernandes Sustainer System, and an EMG 81 bridge pickup, VOX AC100 head and Marshall1960 cab with celestion greenbacks, Crybaby wah, and a Zakk Wylde Overdrive. Sounds like God.
how much would it cost to put a neck pickup in a guitar that started out wioth one?
^ It would cost a lot to get professionally done. Because it would result in routing out the body, which may damage the finish beyond repair unless you strip down and re-paint the whole thing. If you want a guitar in that shape with 2 pickups, look at the ESP SV or the Jackson Rhoads.
Quote by fixationdarknes
To be honest I wouldn't mind having a neck pickup. In fact, I wish I had one. But the problem lies in the fact that you can't really find a Randy Rhoads V-shaped guitar with two pickups that is in medium price range (around 800-1000). You could pay a bit more for a Japanese-imported Jackson with two pickups, but that's not as convenient of a thing to do.

Dude, that pink one is hot!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Mo'Steel
no... he uses a seymour duncan blackout

Correct, but Haha, Crackhead isn't wrong either.

Only has he JUST switched to them, and alot of the models you find now still have EMG HZ H-4s in it unless your stores restocked with 08' guitars already.