i am interviewing them for the site tomorrow. anyone got any questions? i am interviewing:
Ben Jorgensen - Vocals, Guitar
PJ DeCicco - Guitar
Yeah, i do. Who in the hell is Armor for Sleep?
- - Dave - -

Gear:

ESP LTD EC-1000 Amber Sunburst w/Duncans
Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
How exactly is Ben "of German, Danish, and Japanese descent, and is also Jewish"?
i dont have any questions, but thats pretty wicked that you get to interview them. have fun
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Ask them if they ever imagined them becoming so popular...then ask them to define popular cause i sure as hell dont know who they are.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Ask them why they chose such a ridiculous band name, will ya?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Ask them if they could have written any song in history, which song would it be and why they chose it.

And, were you ever discouraged by your parents or anybody when you decided to seriously become an artist.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
Ask them if they could have written any song in history, which song would it be and why they chose it.

And, were you ever discouraged by your parents or anybody when you decided to seriously become an artist.

i like the first question here ^_^ ask them that, and pray they arent one of the annoying bands that play whatever they are (poppunk? emo?), type music then go "i wish i woulda wrote *a pantera or slayer song*, we really like to base our style around that kinda music" like other bands did before them
I breathe air.
Quote by 1000cleverlines
i am interviewing them for the site tomorrow. anyone got any questions? i am interviewing:
Ben Jorgensen - Vocals, Guitar
PJ DeCicco - Guitar

Ask them what their favorite bands were when they were in their teens and what influences them to play music?
Click here

they actually have listed nirvana and radiohead as two of their main influences in the press releases i have.
Quote by 1000cleverlines
they actually have listed nirvana and radiohead as two of their main influences in the press releases i have.

Ok, well then don't submit my question.
Click here

Quote by Dead_End
i like the first question here ^_^ ask them that, and pray they arent one of the annoying bands that play whatever they are (poppunk? emo?), type music then go "i wish i woulda wrote *a pantera or slayer song*, we really like to base our style around that kinda music" like other bands did before them

I really hope they don't do that
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Quote by vivalasoad883
what would they be doing if they weren't Armor For Sleep

They'd be here.
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Can they lick their elbows?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ask them if they know where to buy that plastic green flauna you get trimming butcher and market displays.
Seriously, please ask them this:

"Bros. vs Hos, what position do you take in this important contemporary issue?"
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.