Does anyone know of a program that can convert all my WMAs to MP3s? Also, one that can convert my songs with a bit rate >192kbps to 192kbps?

I want one where I don't have to go to each folder and pick out the files individually, I can find plenty that don't do that.
doesnt itunes do that automatically when you put them into itunes.. it asks if you want them converted to mp3..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
doesnt itunes do that automatically when you put them into itunes.. it asks if you want them converted to mp3..

yes it does. and it doenst matter if you use a zune i tunes stull converts WMA to MP3, you dont have to use it as a media player.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by Masonpwiley
I don't use iTunes, I have a Zune.

It should convert files automatically in the Zune software. It did mine.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Windows Media Player 10 has a plug-in that converts audio, including wma to mp3, and you can do folders. I did 3,500 songs in one shot yesterday.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by hethamulburton
It should convert files automatically in the Zune software. It did mine.

Really? I can only find the rip settings? I would really rather not download iTunes if there is an alternative.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Really? I can only find the rip settings? I would really rather not download iTunes if there is an alternative.

Didn't your Zune pull up your entire library of music and convert every file that wasn't MP3? Mine did that as soon as I was able to use the software after it installed.

You could always just burn CDs of unconverted files and burn them into the Zune software.

Plus you can tweak the settings in the software to pick up the folders where you have songs that won't convert now. It should then add them like any other file.

Last edited by hethamulburton at Feb 27, 2008,
I use a program called ImTOO MP3 ENCODER.
It works pretty well a demo, the only thing bad is that it won't convert anything longer than 5 minutes. Dont have a link, sorry.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
If you just need a quick demo to convert try NCH Swift, it works for 14 or 30 days, I don't remember and will convert any length-- there's no length limit so to speak like sincewhen?? has mentioned. I've actually been able to renew my demo, somehow... I don't know how, but I've had it for 3-4 months now and it still works.

use SUPER.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.