For you

I know Ive thought about it before and Im hoping some of yall have too

so my question is

Is there a web site where you can customize your perfect guitar to your specs and what not

ESP kinda has that but they just give you an estimated price and the only other thing I could think of is Photoshop but you know

Know of any places?
I dunno if something like this is what you're talking about or not, but it might help.

There was another one like it, which i thought was better, but i cant seem to find the link to it.

Hope i helped
go to a dealer and talk to him or maybe if you know any luthiers(sorry i don't really know any) ask them
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Ran guitars are ****ing awesome they make guitars for Vader and they will do pretty much anything you want for a round 10k US
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
Thx i was looking for a good company and since i love Vader thats even more of a reason to go with them thx again
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
****ing Carvin!

.... if you kinda want set limits on some things... But awesome guitars.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I haven't found anywhere that can do mine....

Skull body, with ivory neck(mother of pearl skull inlay), skull headstock with Barbed Wire for strings......
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator