Page 1 of 2
The more sweet and unhealthy the better.

Just wondering what other people make for something sweet to snack on. One of my favorites is to make some toast with a lot of butter on it, then drizzle honey all over it. I also like to mix some peanut butter with either honey or syrup and make it into a sandwich (be sure to have a big glass of milk with this one.)

so, what do ya'll got?
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Feb 27, 2008,
- freakin apple slices with peanut butter

- freakin celery with peanut butter and raisins

- freaking redbull mixed with mountain dew

- freaking redbull mixed with blue powerade

- freaking Jones Soda's cream soda flavor mixed with cranberry juice and apple juice

*whew
toast+butter+sugar+cinnamon is good. but it will kill you.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i almost forgot, if you have been abusing marijauna all night be sure to try.....

-freaking Jerrys Ice Cream flavored banana split mixed with Trix Cereal and a brownie
ahaha, my friend made a sandwich yesterday i've been wondering if its actually good cause it looked narsty yet satisfying...

he got a deli sandwich bun, and put on pepperoni, cheese, a little sauce, and a cut in half/split hotdog all heated up, cold deli ham, peanut butter, doritos, deli roast beef, lettuce, m&ms, and used ranch and italian dressing as a sort of dip for it
I breathe air.
a friend of mine makes toast with a cheese slice and jam
nasty

im good with toast an peanut butter, and if i feel up to it ill put a banana on there
Make firecrackers
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
I'm telling you guys right now, Rice Krispies Treats and Mountain Dew is the best food combination EVER.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm thinking of making some chocolate milk, dumping some kinda yogurt in there and mixing it all up. do ya'll think that would be good?
A banana and mayonnaise sandwich is always satisfying
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
nacho cheesier Doritos with Fritos Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip. mmmmm
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I'm thinking of making some chocolate milk, dumping some kinda yogurt in there and mixing it all up. do ya'll think that would be good?

Yes.
Quote by Nole07

Or you could just mix up a bowl of lard and salt...same thing pretty much.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
i like to slice up some potatoes and fry them up with some onions and green peppers. once the potatoes are just about crispy, i add some salsa (enough to coat) and let it cook up for about a minute. then i add and egg (two or three if im really hungry), and crack the yolk so it will solidify and make a giant omelet around the eggs. then if im feeling really frisky, ill shred up some cheese, sprinkle over the top and cover for a minute to let it melt.

yeah, i dont like to eat chips and junk food when i get the munchies. i like to cook a meal when i get the munchies. its just so much more satisfying that way, and hey, cooking it is half the fun.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i like to slice up some potatoes and fry them up with some onions and green peppers. once the potatoes are just about crispy, i add some salsa (enough to coat) and let it cook up for about a minute. then i add and egg (two or three if im really hungry), and crack the yolk so it will solidify and make a giant omelet around the eggs. then if im feeling really frisky, ill shred up some cheese, sprinkle over the top and cover for a minute to let it melt.

yeah, i dont like to eat chips and junk food when i get the munchies. i like to cook a meal when i get the munchies. its just so much more satisfying that way, and hey, cooking it is half the fun.

Indeed.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

sounds very exciting
Wow...
this is the ultimate thread for the munchies..
+1, cept now I'm hungry...
call me Shelby

Since its your fault, you can solve it!
its almost 3 am here, and because of you [and a little jane] I'm hungry
I don't have much supplies, and want to make as little noise as possible
FEED ME

.... Pwease!?
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn
Since its your fault, you can solve it!
its almost 3 am here, and because of you [and a little jane] I'm hungry
I don't have much supplies, and want to make as little noise as possible
FEED ME

.... Pwease!?

list what kind of supplies you got and im sure i could come up with something decently good. this is one of my favorite things to do while high...stare in the fridge at all the leftovers/ingredients until inspiration strikes about how i can mix them all together to make something delicious.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
list what kind of supplies you got and im sure i could come up with something decently good. this is one of my favorite things to do while high...stare in the fridge at all the leftovers/ingredients until inspiration strikes about how i can mix them all together to make something delicious.

Genius! I shall go take inventory! Muaha!

I've listed everything that could be used, but keep in mind I wanna be QUIET lol

Bread Cookies
Nacho chips Sour Candy
Cheese Sub Buns
letus Bologna ( bolonie )
Bananas Luch meats
Peanut Butter Jam
Maple Syrup Strawberry syrup
Ice cream Brown Sugar
call me Shelby

Last edited by ShelbyLynn at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by Nole07

whoa, that's cheesier than Star Trek!

and as I went to try the chocolate milk yogurt concoction I spied some jalapeno cheese and was struck with an idea. I tore up two slices of the jalapeno and one slice of the regular yellow cheese in a bowl, poured a little milk over it, nuked it for a while, and stirred it up to make an awesome cheese sauce. then I grabbed some lays potato chips and am having the time of my life!

OMG! better idea! pour hot sauce into my cheese dip! *runs to get some hot sauce*

edit: I've now poured a generous helping of Louisiana Hot Sauce into my cheese sauce. It's like sex, but I'm having it!
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Feb 27, 2008,
YOU! The 4th Horseman! Your post made me happy I lawlz'ed
Cheesyer then star trek and Sex, but your not having it! Aha!
thank you for making a stoner giggle
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn
Genius! I shall go take inventory! Muaha!

I've listed everything that could be used, but keep in mind I wanna be QUIET lol

Bread Cookies
Nacho chips Sour Candy
Cheese Sub Buns
letus Bologna ( bolonie )
Bananas Luch meats
Peanut Butter Jam
Maple Syrup Strawberry syrup
Ice cream Brown Sugar

bread or sub bun + lunch meats/bologna of your choice + lettuce + salt and pepper (im assuming you have those) + nacho chips on top of everything. squish down the bread so the chips break up and you have yourslef one mean sandwich. most people dont think of putting chips on a sandwich, but ill tell you what, they are pretty clutch in the right situation. also, add anything else you think would taste good on a sandwich.

and if your still hungry, looks like you got the ingredients for a pretty mean sundae

ice cream + bananas + peanut butter + strawberry syrup
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
bread or sub bun + lunch meats/bologna of your choice + lettuce + salt and pepper (im assuming you have those) + nacho chips on top of everything. squish down the bread so the chips break up and you have yourslef one mean sandwich. most people dont think of putting chips on a sandwich, but ill tell you what, they are pretty clutch in the right situation. also, add anything else you think would taste good on a sandwich.

and if your still hungry, looks like you got the ingredients for a pretty mean sundae

ice cream + bananas + peanut butter + strawberry syrup

Chips on anything make it better, cause then its sooft from the bread ad meats, but chrunchy from the chips!

And OMF! SUNDAY FTW! I want one... now.
But I can't make one! Ahhh
call me Shelby

Bread
Child
Bread
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
I just got a PBJ sandwich and a bad of Combos. OMG I'm so hungry now. It's a good thing I'm not high. Nonetheless, I'm about to have an edible orgasm.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Last edited by vicd08 at Feb 27, 2008,

whenever I see it I can't help but watch it, and I don't even know why...
call me Shelby

ok im hungry its like 2:34 am iand i need to be VERY quiet.
and theres ****ing **** all in my house to eat
ive got sandwhich buns
uhm lettuce
cheese
crunchy peanut butter

yeah wow im pretty ****ed.
no food. **** sakes so like my goddamn luck
Do you know what it's from? I've spent ages looking for it after I saw it in a movie. When I saw it for the first time I was high, and my buddy and I had to rewind and watch that part nearly fifty times.

By the way, I just had gummy bears too.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Quote by vicd08
Do you know what it's from? I've spent ages looking for it after I saw it in a movie. When I saw it for the first time I was high, and my buddy and I had to rewind and watch that part nearly fifty times.

By the way, I just had gummy bears too.

Awh man, don't tell me that, I am a gummy bear addict!
and no, I have no idea what its from. all I know, is that it wants my soul.
call me Shelby

Quote by x/taluha
ok im hungry its like 2:34 am iand i need to be VERY quiet.
and theres ****ing **** all in my house to eat
ive got sandwhich buns
uhm lettuce
cheese
crunchy peanut butter

yeah wow im pretty ****ed.
no food. **** sakes so like my goddamn luck

are you baked with the munchies too!? probably not lol
Just, stick some littuce on bread, with loads of cheese, and then chrnchy pb on toast?
or just cheese.. I like it for the munchies
call me Shelby

It's from Scary Movie 2. Yea, I'm also addicted to any gummy candy. I went through a 5-pound bag of them in like 2 weeks after Christmas. Luckily the bag of them I have now isn't very good. Now I want cinnamon sugar toast! I can't win.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Page 1 of 2