I want to know of a metal song, that has some power chords so i could practice on them. Any good ones you know of which are pretty simple, but yet, i have been playing for 3 years, so exciting one, not some plain master of puppets, something more rammstein style.
... okay dude you comepletely f*cked up there.

Here's why:

1. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

2. Rammestein is not considered metal

3. Master Of Puppets is very likely less "plain" than Rammestein

4. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

5. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

Pick and choose dude. Maybe try some Black Sabbath?
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
don't be calling MOP plain.. dude you can find power chords in i'll go as far as saying 90% of metal songs, take your pick.
I would have posted this in Electric Guitar, but...

Ministry. Learn some Ministry, and some Fear Factory while you're at it. And Laibach, Rammstein are just Laibach lite anyways.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by MadassAlex
... okay dude you comepletely f*cked up there.

Here's why:

1. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

2. Rammestein is not considered metal

3. Master Of Puppets is very likely less "plain" than Rammestein

4. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

5. Basically every metal song ever uses powerchords

Pick and choose dude. Maybe try some Black Sabbath?

This is correct, it isn't a rare occurrence to find power-chords in a metal song.
I haven't seen this before: "I've been playing guitar three years and need to practice powerchords"

Seriously, he's got to be joking.
Wait...You've been playing guitar for 3 years and you STILL don't know how to do power chords? When did you learn how to pick? After 2 years?

And like everyone else has said, almost EVERY metal song has power chords in it.
I don't see why you need to learn songs to be able to practice power chords. All they are is a 2 or 3 string/finger shape - generally rooted on the 6th or 5th string - that you move around the fretboard.
Just use a metronome and jam whatever you feel like making sure you stay in time, that's it.