I know a few of you guys in here are pretty big Schecter fans, especially of the Hellraiser C-1 FR model. I just wanted to get some input on a few models from yall.

I've been hanging around my local GC for the last couple months trying out guitars in an attempt to find a new main. After a while I've come to like Schecters the most, so I've been trying out all the different models. The Hellraiser C-1 FR certainly feels and plays amazing, but it's pushing it a bit on the price range. I'm not exactly Mr. Moneybags here. Plus, I'm not exactly big on using Whammy bars and I'd probably want to oust those EMGs anyway. So, I was looking around for a cheaper fixed bridge alternative.

This is when I ran across the C-1 Elite model on their website. Looking at the specification it has pretty much all the stuff I like. However, the GC near me doesn't actually have any in, which means I haven't gotten to get my hands on any. I don't know how their ordering works, but I don't wanna be in some sort of obligation if I ask them to have one shipped in for me. I'll have to ask next time I'm there.

Anyway, I would like some suggestions and input on some of their fixed bridge models. Hell, any of their Floyd Rose ones too if they're not too overly expensive. I'm mostly looking at the C-1 models, specifically the C-1 Elite, but advice on any can help. I'll be able to go into my GC and check out any suggestions in greater detail, so any suggestions will help.
I've been using the Schecter C-1 Elite for like for years. I dont have any qualms about it. But expect the volume control to go a little bit haywire in a few years. My volume control couldn't be turned all the way because it would shut the sound. Well the finish is good the sound is awesome for a duncan design and it's beautiful. The treble is not so hot here, it's a little bit warm.
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
Would that be expensive to fix, or even worth while? I'd probably end up throwing new pickups in whatever I pick after I get enough cash.
I've got a standard Omen-6 that I threw some Emgs into and it's a ridiculously good guitar. Great speed on the neck, really good for shred/tapping work (I've been playing a lot of protest the hero lately).
That definitely is pretty good looking as far as price goes. I'd have money left over to get some new pickups too. I'll have to try it out.

Their new album is pretty sick. I like a lot of the guitar work on it.
I have a C-1 FR and the thing RIPS
not one problem in 2 years

if you have the money go for it
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I have the C-1 Hellraiser and I'm loving it, I won't be needing a new axe for a long while.
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by SOADwannabe
I have the C-1 Hellraiser and I'm loving it, I won't be needing a new axe for a long while.

same, its the most beautiful looking and sounding thing in the world, to me anyway. even the most experienced bar musos have said it has excellent tone, even playing it unplugged
If it's the Floyd Rose in the Hellraiser that you're most concerned with, you can look at the standard C-1 Hellraiser. It runs about $650 (U.S.) and the new models have the new split coil EMG's.

I've heard good things about the C-1 Elites, too. I really don't think you'll go wrong with any Schecter you end up buying.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Well, I was looking to go see Protest the Hero this Saturday, but the tickets sold out minutes before I got there. Now I have to go to a different venue on a Tuesday. Anyway, that leaves my Saturday open to make a trip out to test all these suggestions.

My choices are really limited to what the store has in stock, and I won't know if any of these are there until then. Here's what I've got so far:

C-1 Elite
Omen-6
C-1 FR
C-1 Hellraiser
C-1 Blackjack

I would like to thank all of you for the suggestions, as it'll help me focus on a smaller group. Hopefully they have at least some of these in and I get to inspect em all.
Yeah, good luck. Hope they have one you like. You won't be disappointed.

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I own the Schecter Gryphon, it sells for like $399, but plays better than most other guuitars I tried in that range (killed the Epi Les Paul Std I tried, about equals the Fender Mexican Strat, tho I like the tone in this a little better due to the sustain made by the mahogany body). Its a fixed bridge with grover tuners so it like never goes out of tune. The neck is a little thicker than a fender neck, but its nothing too bad. Plus, if you upgrade this guitar w/ some EMG's, duncans, or dimarzios, you will have one badass guitar.

Not to mention it looks badass as well, this is the color I have...

My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Hmmm, I don't think so, they still have it on Guitarcenter's website and Musician's Friend. Here's the GC link

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Gryphon-Limited-Edition-Flametop-Electric-Guitar-102682200-i1168520.gc
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
The Gryphon is a Guitar Center exclusive model. You can find it on Music123 or Musiciansfriend because they're also both owned by GC. You won't find it anywhere else though unless it's used.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Oops, I just spelled the name wrong in the search lol.

I'll add that one to my list. I'm going to end up being there from open to close hah.
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the C-1 Classic. SD pickups, neck through, very versatile, and hot looks.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I don't know why I just skipped over that one, but wow! I like the look of the specifications. I hope they have one I can test out.
yeah, I have a schecter 006 Deluxe, just like exactly looking like the guitar up there with the ruby red mahogany finish. It truly plays great, and even if I try other guitars I still want to come back to this one. Solid, and great. I'd say go for this one if you're strapped for cash.

It's around 300, I think.
c-1 classic is abit cheaper then the hellraiser is it

i got a hellraiser FR

i have sex with it at least 3 times a day
the diamond seris schecters are best guitars for feel and value for money
i was gonna go for a schecter c7 blackjack. but the price at the time was pushing close to a grand. also when i actually got to try one in a store, it didn't really play the way i liked.. i opted for an Agile septor7 from rondomusic.com

its a bit lesser quality, but the way it plays is more to my preference.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I caught a glimpse of this on the internet today, so I called up the GC and asked if they could have one shipped in when they get the 08 models. The specs look amazing, almost as amazing as the looks.