Page 1 of 2
the thread name wasn't funny in the least, why would you pay good money for an mg then break it, you phail.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Burning Star 4
the thread name wasn't funny in the least, why would you pay good money for an mg then break it, you phail.

Sayeth he with the MG100DFX

Plus there is no such thing as "good money for an MG"

Lighten up anyway, it's a running joke from here to Timbuktu how bad MG's are.
A) A bat would work much better than a skateboard
B) Don't start fires near plants, thats just day one stuff.

And yes, MGs are horrible.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
I think their accents were funnier than the smashing. Overall I rate the smashing a D-.
lol yea i couldnt udnerstand a word they were saying haha
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
when they dropped it out the window, it'd have been so awesome if it ricocheted through those french doors.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Man I was just waiting for that guy to cut his leg off with the saw, I couldn't stop cringing.
Quote by Dave_Mc
when they dropped it out the window, it'd have been so awesome if it ricocheted through those french doors.

I had my fingers crossed for such an instance. Perhaps the garden catching fire?
Quote by Burning Star 4

Do you by chance have an MG?
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I had my fingers crossed for such an instance. Perhaps the garden catching fire?

yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
how about this:

everyone try lighting their MG on fire! it brings out teh tonez.

i don't mind mine for quiet practicing at home (MG250DFX), despite it being somewhat in pieces from my constant dismantling/reassembling out of boredom.
Quote by Dave_Mc

i was hoping for a car windscreen myself...
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I would like to do this.

Buy an MG, set the PT to American 110v tap. Then plug it into my 220v power socket...

BURN BABY BURN
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I dont understand how you can put something to waste like that, whatever it is. Even if you think its trash it could be treasure to someone else. Think of a needy boy who just received a guitar but doesnt have an amp... at least sell it if you dont have the heart.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by Gabel
I would like to do this.

Buy an MG, set the PT to American 110v tap. Then plug it into my 220v power socket...

BURN BABY BURN

...along with your house.
i wonder if u can take out the overdrive module in the MG and somehow put it into a pedal. that would be cool
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
^Or I could do it in a "safe location" (outside on rocky floor) with an extra long power cable...

Or just playing an MG wihtout a speaker attached...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
all you people saying how the plants could catch fire ovbiously have no experience lighting plants.

Living plant = moisture content =/= flammable.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Quote by Gabel
Or just playing an MG wihtout a speaker attached...

I accidentally left my Champ 600 on for about an hour and a half with the speaker unplugged. Nothing happened.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I accidentally left my Champ 600 on for about an hour and a half with the speaker unplugged. Nothing happened.

Were you playing through it though?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by shoolocomous
all you people saying how the plants could catch fire ovbiously have no experience lighting plants.

Living plant = moisture content =/= flammable.

forest fires...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
forest fires...

forest = dead wood and dry leaves on ground.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
it's not all dead. the other plants burn too. that's how sequoias propagate. (QI for the win!)
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Holy hell that amp was surprisingly strong haha.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
that was just so...un-epic....i guess when you are American you just expect more since we are better at destroying stuff *shrugs*
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
well i wouldnt destroy it... if your mg was your first amp then don't throw it away. You upgrade to better amps but you'll come to find that your old amps make good use. For example when you up to a tube amp with your band and then you have no small amp to play with in your bedroom and you have to go out and buy you another small amp.
Quote by rageandlove04
Do you by chance have an MG?

Yes he does. Read his sig. An "MG100DFX Combo Stack"

Because there is such a thing
That guy's everything that's wrong with the world... What a fag
Gear List:
B.C. Rich NT Jr. V (With Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackout in bridge)
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Marshall MG15DFX
Jazz III picks
DR strings
Planet Waves Cables
Quote by Dave_Mc

yeah, imagine if mommy saw this nonsense. all i thought was how they probably wrecked the filter running that fountain.

nice house. i guess he just treats his stuff like crap. too bad he didnt give it to a kid instead.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by dudetheman
forest = dead wood and dry leaves on ground.

I was playing it through my Palomino's cab, then took it back to my dorm. I plugged it in (forgetting that the speaker was still unplugged), flipped it on, and forgot about it for an hour or so.
Quote by jj1565
yeah, imagine if mommy saw this nonsense. all i thought was how they probably wrecked the filter running that fountain.

nice house. i guess he just treats his stuff like crap. too bad he didnt give it to a kid instead.

yeah. smashing stuff is retarded. as you say, give it away if you don't like it.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah. smashing stuff is retarded. as you say, give it away if you don't like it.

Quote by Fatso Forgottso
at first i thought the saw was you screaming into a loudspeaker
that was incredibly weak smashing
your obviously so bored

Can I just reaffirm that this is NOT ME in this video. I just thought I'd post it out of extreme boredom.

But I bet some people have felt like doing that to their amn sometimes - not me though, mine is too nice.
This would have been more entertaining with a half-stack

And explosives

or Thermite. Any Braniac viewers should know what I'm talking about
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by greggybhoy
Can I just reaffirm that this is NOT ME in this video. I just thought I'd post it out of extreme boredom.

i know that, i was referring to the kids in the video.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jxljxl
This would have been more entertaining with a half-stack

And explosives

or Thermite. Any Braniac viewers should know what I'm talking about

Hell yeah, thermite ftw!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Page 1 of 2