Opinions please!

I've tried the Fulltone OCD over at a friend's house. It belonged to his father, who is a professional musician, and I am not surprised he does not own the many incarnations of the TS808. I liked the OCD over his Fulltone FD2, but unfortunately it is somewhat out of my price range.

What of the BBE Green Screamer? I've heard decent reviews of it...I've only tried the Boosta Grande from BBE so I'm not too familiar with the brand.
flying crapola
Green Screamer is incredible with clear organic sound.
compare that with the price of the fulltone and its no competition.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by flying jello
Opinions please!

I've tried the Fulltone OCD over at a friend's house. It belonged to his father, who is a professional musician, and I am not surprised he does not own the many incarnations of the TS808. I liked the OCD over his Fulltone FD2, but unfortunately it is somewhat out of my price range.

What of the BBE Green Screamer? I've heard decent reviews of it...I've only tried the Boosta Grande from BBE so I'm not too familiar with the brand.

OCD - not much mid hump, very dynamic, adds overtones (which translates into sustain) not much compression, more open sounding

Green screamer ( tubescreamer clone) - lots of compression, mid hump, smooth tone.

you choose.